Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone.
i've been searching everywhere for a USDM 2jz-gte engine. searched on-line for some people who carry them, but they're all JDM engines.
does anyone know anybody who sells complete USDM 2jz-gte swaps?
thank you in advance.

·
Registered
855 Posts
simonsays said:
is it a complete swap?
Yes it is, Summit is great! They make it so easy.

Jerry

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whats included in the swap?
does it come with the tranny or is it just the motor with all the other stuff?
and around how much is it?
i called Rod and left a message so i'm hoping he calls me back tomorrow.
its Summit Racing for sure right?
the place where they sell all those hot rod stuff and truck stuff.
i just want to make sure cuz it seems unlikely for them to be selling a supra engine, but then again, its all good cuz i'll be happy. :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
well i talked to summit racing and they said they only stock domestic motors. and i ask them if they have any toyota motors they told me they don't have any... odd. maybe im calling the wrong place.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats why i'm sorta questioning summit racing, but they do sell import parts too.
and i left a message on Rod's phone, so i'm hoping to get in touch with him soon.
i'll tell u guys how it goes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
simonsays said:
thats why i'm sorta questioning summit racing, but they do sell import parts too.
and i left a message on Rod's phone, so i'm hoping to get in touch with him soon.
i'll tell u guys how it goes.

yeah i bought my vg30dett motor for my 300zx from them. Great people good price i talked with Tom though Hmm dosent matter though

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
yes we are....... i was originally going to let the cat out of the bag but then I couldnt help but to join in.... summit will not have the toyota stuff........

all though they do have good deals on the stuff they carry. They do not have many parts for us supra guys and are looked at as kind of a red neck auto parts super store. Like a wal-mart for ford...sorry guys but I couldnt help myself stop wasting your time calling summit

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GREAT.
well does anyone else know anywhere else?
i knew something was wrong when someone said summit racing has them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts