Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a used 7MGE with the ECU, wiring harness and A340E for sale. Not looking to piece it out, but will if I have to. I bought it about 2 years ago JDM, and it has been good to me as a DD engine. The HG did go on it, but that was replaced very early in the stages, and the only signs of wear now is light blue smoke on start up. Runs fine, not overheating. Recently had a transmission service for the tranny, but I don't have the receipts with me at the moment as I am at work, but can present them later. Looking for local pickup preferrably, but will ship if shipping arrangements are met by the purchaser.

Looking for $250 for everything as a package deal.

Harness $50
Tranny $75
Engine $150
ECU $25

-Alex

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,556 Posts
Where exactly is local now? The moon, Antarctica perhaps? What year is it out of?

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where exactly is local now? The moon, Antarctica perhaps? What year is it out of?
Whoops I'm sorry I forgot that:faint: I'm in Texas the DFW area. Everything is out of a 1989.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have for sale a used 7MGE with the ECU, wiring harness and A340E for sale. Not looking to piece it out, but will if I have to. I bought it about 2 years ago JDM, and it has been good to me as a DD engine. The HG did go on it, but that was replaced very early in the stages, and the only signs of wear now is light blue smoke on start up. Runs fine, not overheating. Recently had a transmission service for the tranny, but I don't have the receipts with me at the moment as I am at work, but can present them later. Looking for local pickup preferrably, but will ship if shipping arrangements are met by the purchaser.

Looking for $250 for everything as a package deal.

Harness $50
Tranny $75
Engine $150
ECU $25

-Alex
so its a 89 n/a auto or 5 speed?
i need
'86-'88 turbo 5 speed ecu/harness
'89-'92 n/a auto ecu/harness
steven

·
Registered
92 Posts
i would like the motor quote for shipping to 80817 ? and the email adress has changed to [email protected](dot)com forums will not let me change it lol

but if you could work up a figure let me know thanks and it is cool if you can only get one to a depot i can get it with my truck or maby take a long weekend to come and get it but would be easyer if shiped thanks

either way i will buy the motor do you want cash at pick up or pay pal ?

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so its a 89 n/a auto or 5 speed?
i need
'86-'88 turbo 5 speed ecu/harness
'89-'92 n/a auto ecu/harness
steven
A340E is the automatic transmission. So we can work something for the tranny ECU and harness if you like.

Do you have the passenger side tail light for n/a 89 supra and or the wing will do a local pick up
Nope none of those parts.

i would like the motor quote for shipping to 80817 ? and the email adress has changed to [email protected](dot)com forums will not let me change it lol

but if you could work up a figure let me know thanks and it is cool if you can only get one to a depot i can get it with my truck or maby take a long weekend to come and get it but would be easyer if shiped thanks

either way i will buy the motor do you want cash at pick up or pay pal ?
Okay well, I am not at all familiar with trying to ship a motor, and I know there is a bit of stuff involved. I would prefer pickup, I can hold it for you if you really need.

·
Registered
92 Posts
ok well i'm looking at saturday to come and get it if that works for you ? it would be a cash in hand deal if that works all i need is a address and i can be there some time after noon cant pin down a percise time due to the distance i will be comeing for it thanks

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am terribly sorry that I have not been able to check the forums lately, but I will get in contact with everyone, I received the pms guys.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay update for everyone. Duffer26 is getting the engine. The 1989 harness (uncut) 1989 ECU and 1989 tranny are still available.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts