Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have doen a serch and i couldnt find anything. but i'm looking for a place the has a good reputation on saleing a used 7mgte. i blew my moto not to long ago and need to replace it. so i f you guy could recomed a place that you guy know of.

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,708 Posts
Looks like the school system in CA. has reached its breaking point.

How could you possibly post something like this on a public forum?

Oh, wait this is SF, where the spelling and grammar impaired roam.

Cut and paste this and search on google “used JDM 7M-GTE”

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Search 411.com for "used jap" It should show you a bunch of import shops. Call them and ask if the wholesale engines. Local is always better.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
90Legend said:
Looks like the school system in CA. has reached its breaking point.

How could you possibly post something like this on a public forum?

Oh, wait this is SF, where the spelling and grammar impaired roam.

Cut and paste this and search on google “used JDM 7M-GTE”
i asked if some one knows of a good place to buy frome not some random serch on the web. i dont care for spelling or grammer on web fourms

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Correct grammar ensures everyone can understand exactly what you are looking for. Now, are you looking for local shops? If so look in the California forum. If you are looking for online places (shipping is very expensive) then search SF some more. There are many shops that have been referenced to in the past. Jarco being one of the more popular ones.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
south cal. victorville to be perfect, got a local shop that will probly put in a new HG, ARP head studs, and everything els required for 1500. thinking of just doing this insted of a jdm motor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts