Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I only have AFR and RPM activated on my LM1. I want to put in TPS, Boost, EGT, and IAT. Does anybody else have this setup? I know for TPS I can tap the wire on the harness, but how about everything else?
Thanks,
Jason

·
11,217 Posts
Been a while since I had the LM1. I only had it for about a month or so and I sold it. I hated waiting for the sensor to warm up.

Here's what I tapped:
-RPM
-AF
-TPS
-Boost

I was running a VPC so I just tapped into the VPC's map sensor. I was trying to tap egt from the GReddy boost gauge, but I called their tech support and they said it wasn't possible.

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
michaelvanle said:
Been a while since I had the LM1. I only had it for about a month or so and I sold it. I hated waiting for the sensor to warm up.

Here's what I tapped:
-RPM
-AF
-TPS
-Boost

I was running a VPC so I just tapped into the VPC's map sensor. I was trying to tap egt from the GReddy boost gauge, but I called their tech support and they said it wasn't possible.
Michael,
How did you tap the VPC for boost?
Thanks,
Jason

·
Read Only
367 Posts
HotSoup said:
HotSoup : All you need to do is tap in the BLUE wire of the HKS Pressure sensor and hook it up to RPM Aux-X converter switch box (RPM converter) input. This will allow you to log the 5v output of the sensor.

BTW : If you use the AUX features often, be extremely careful not to hook voltages higher than 5V and no lower than ground or you could temporary fry the RPM converter!!

BTW 2 : :bigthumb: Well, if you could tell me the output voltage readout of your VPC (VPC TO SAFC wire) when the IAT and Air pressure sensors are disconnected it would be very helpful. I think the potentiometer inside my unit is out of wack...

-Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts