Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring is here and the weather is nice again in Utah. I've been talking with some guys off bimmerforums about having a BBQ get together. It would be great to get to know more local Supra owners as well as befriend a bunch of M3 guys. I've met a few from both sides and been on a few drives, everyone is really nice so it would be great to have a small meet where locals can bring their M3's and Supras and just have a good time. Here's what we had in mind:

Meet up some weekend later this month. Have a BBQ, share stories, show off cars, get to know each other. Aftewards, go on a nice scenic cruise and impress onlookers with our caravan of amazing cars.

This is sort of an interest check, mainly to see if we can get enough local Supra owners to show. I know there are plenty of bimmer guys who do these kinds of things often, I'd like to see it more often with Supra guys too. I'll send out some emails and make some calls. If you know any other Supra owners who would like to attend or if you just have any questions, send me an email [email protected]

-Chris

·
Registered
175 Posts
PM replied to. Let me know when you're thinking Chris. I'll probably give you a call this weekend. Talk to you later~

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great! I saw those pics of your M3 in your kill story thread. Thats one gooooooooood looking car you have, M3's are one of my favorites.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We're looking at June 4th at 2pm, thats a Saturday. I'm already getting quite a few responses, we should have a nice turn out... if it doesn't rain.

-Chris.

·
Registered
175 Posts
C'mon Chris, let's just do it on Sunday. just kidding...sounds like it's gonna be a good turn out. I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Check your PMs guys, I've sent out all the details. PM me if you want me to send you the info.

Thanks,
Chris.

G

·
the meet/drive was fun. Getting owned by the Supra's was fun too.. I'll have to meet up with you guys in a few months and see if I can keep up a little bit better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts