Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its getting warm again and wanted too see if everyone is up for a meet soon???
If I get enough responses I'll start organizing a get-together in the next few weeks. Hopefully everyone's Supra's are up and running and ready for Spring. So let me know if anyone is interested and I'll get something planned.
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Mine's in quite a tear-down right now but will be ready in about 3 weeks. Great idea though! I've been wanting to get it out for a while now! I love this weather. ahhhh

·
Registered
65 Posts
My car is up and running again. I would like to go to a meet, but the next month and a half is pretty crazy for me.

·
Registered
632 Posts
my car is running pretty well now. Trans is complete with cooler and everything and just doing some final tuning after i replace my fuel filter which has had it but thats an easy fix. Depending on the date, i'll be able to make it. I'm going to be gone the 1st weekend in May and also from the 11-19th. If the meet is not on those dates then i will be there.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well Im busy trying to put my car back together....... So maybe next month I would be in, just depends where and when. Throw out a date and then see how many people can make it. if its not enough change the date

·
Registered
869 Posts
If I was to choose a date the weekend of the 12th or 19th of may would be perfect. What do you guys think? Throw out your best availability dates and maybe everyone can get atleast an idea of about when would be best and trent could set up the final date.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am down but would have to be on a Sunday. I think we should have little meets every week or so. Does anyone have an idea where we could have smaller meets like maybe mon or tues nights. I am in ogden but willing to come to SLC.

·
Wingless by Choice
1,495 Posts
Well Im busy trying to put my car back together....... So maybe next month I would be in, just depends where and when. Throw out a date and then see how many people can make it. if its not enough change the date

Dan I want shotgun if you go..

My motor is out of the car right now. Getting the engine bay painted and cleared.
I guess I could bring out the old MK1 supra

Lets make a date..

Devin P.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Bring the MK1!! I havent seen one in forever!

I agree with DLM. A sunday would be great and little meets every now and then would be awesome. I'm down near provo (springville) but also willing to come to SLC every now and then.

·
Registered
632 Posts
my work schedule is sometimes hard to do things during the week but usually i can make things work. it would be fun to see some people's supras that i haven't seen before. my car is in complete working order now.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Whats up guys....I am obvousily new to the boards. I have lived in UT for almost a year now....I would love to meet up with you guys and check out your cars....I am looking for a supra :)

If you guys figure out when and where you wanna have the meet please let me [email protected]

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok Let's throw a couple dates out there and see what works the best for everyone. It looks like Sunday's are usually the best for everyone so lets shoot for one of these Sunday's
May 6 (Sunday)
OR
May 13 (Sunday)

Let me know what day works for each of you and I'll plan it!!!!!

Thoes who I don't know and don't know me PM me your name and Number so if there is any last minute changes I can get a hold of you.
Thanks

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
wow there's quite a few supra guys out there!

hey opdawg!

i will be moving out there soon and this would be great to see some other supras, there pretty rare where i live!

tun-x where in west jordan are you?
my sister-in-law is in west jordan

man i can't wait to get out there this place sucks where i am!
we just got dumped on the other day w/ snow 2 ft and no power!
fun times!

·
Registered
632 Posts
may 6th sunday is a maybe. i'm going to be maybe in oregon that day and the 13th i'm out, i'll be in california til the 19th. if i miss it oh well i'll catch the next one.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts