59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is your First & Last name? Matt Hull
What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? PM me
What is your City? : Springfield
What is your State? : MO
What is your Zipcode? : 65804

This is a Getrag V160 out of a Toyota MKIV Supra. I bought this transmission with a issue of not shifting correctly from 1st to 2nd gear. (It was bought to fix and resell.) The transmission has been fully disassembled by Jaime Quintero at Calvo Motorsports. This is the gentleman that builds Calvo’s T-56 Sequentials as well, as in he is a transmission master and extremely experienced. During inspection it was found that the 2nd gear had some wear on the blocker ring teeth and the 1-2 slider hub was also worn. While repairing it I also wanted ALL of the syncros replaced with top quality carbons. The cases were also thoroughly cleaned and inspected. They have been media blasted and all of the external bolts have been powder coated matte black. Please let the pictures show the quality of such. This transmission is 100% in top working order and is ready for whatever power level your able to put towards it. The carbon syncros that are in it are the Pro Series Carbons from SyncroTech Transmissions as well as the 1-2 slider hub. The billet 2nd gear is from Arnout with SupraSport in the Netherlands. Please see invoices attached. I am open to offers and would prefer local pickup but am also willing to ship with buyer paying actual postage cost. Will split PayPal Fees. Transmission is located in Kyle Texas. Asking $7000 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What is your First & Last name? Matt Hull
What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? PM me
What is your City? : Springfield
What is your State? : MO
What is your Zipcode? : 65804

This is a Getrag V160 out of a Toyota MKIV Supra. I bought this transmission with a issue of not shifting correctly from 1st to 2nd gear. (It was bought to fix and resell.) The transmission has been fully disassembled by Jaime Quintero at Calvo Motorsports. This is the gentleman that builds Calvo’s T-56 Sequentials as well, as in he is a transmission master and extremely experienced. During inspection it was found that the 2nd gear had some wear on the blocker ring teeth and the 1-2 slider hub was also worn. While repairing it I also wanted ALL of the syncros replaced with top quality carbons. The cases were also thoroughly cleaned and inspected. They have been media blasted and all of the external bolts have been powder coated matte black. Please let the pictures show the quality of such. This transmission is 100% in top working order and is ready for whatever power level your able to put towards it. The carbon syncros that are in it are the Pro Series Carbons from SyncroTech Transmissions as well as the 1-2 slider hub. The billet 2nd gear is from Arnout with SupraSport in the Netherlands. Please see invoices attached. I am open to offers and would prefer local pickup but am also willing to ship with buyer paying actual postage cost. Will split PayPal Fees. Transmission is located in Kyle Texas. Asking $7,000 OBO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.