Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Sherbaz

1. I have an AEM V2 Ecu part number 6100-1483 which is plug and play for the 2jz setup. This is a proven Ecu for those who are on a budget. Guaranteed to be in perfect condition,nothing but results. $1350 obo.
2. Aem v1 : Came out of a running car which was NA-t with 750cc injectors tune. $450
3. Toyota Supra v160 transmission for sale. This transmission just had a rebuild done with the following components.
. Syncrotech Brand new carbon PRO SERIES carbon /steel synchro set
. 1-2 , 3-4 hub sliders
. All new seals
NOTE: Upon the rebuild, it was noted to have a slight whine. After talking to few transmission rebuilders, I was assured that it is quite common with these transmissions. However, if you still need it inspected , I can ship it to Joe Hussain at your cost. The transmission shifts and drives good without any issues except the whine. I am switching to an auto setup and looking to sell this OR Trade plus cash on your end for an ATF stage 3 auto setup, MUST BE BRAND NEW.
Please contact me at 954 856 0265 if you have any questions. $5500 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good price on the trans assuming all is well.
Thanks. It shifts and drives great with the exception of the whine. I was told that it is possibly due to aftermarket parts. However, I am offering inspection at any shop prior to the sale to any potential buyers.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,165 Posts
Who did the rebuild on the V160?

·
Supras are money pits
493 Posts
PM’d

1 - 10 of 10 Posts