Supra Forums banner
121 - 127 of 127 Posts

· Registered
11,712 Posts
I don't know what kind of feedback your expecting from this post. Maybe you should quit worrying about a new product and learn how to shift a manual transmission the right way, enstead of grinding thru gears learning on probably a shit box honda.
Why don't you crawl back under the rock you slithered out from.

Nobody is asking your opinion. I for one am glad to see new products for this platform....excuse me if I may, but what do you drive again?

· Registered
235 Posts
congrats on the product development OP! Its great to read the backstory and feel/see the passion that fueled this project. I was hoping someone would have some feedback but im surprised to see no reviews yet! I would have bought one but my car is a cd009 swap. Good luck and looking forward to seeing peoples feedback!

· Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
congrats on the product development OP! Its great to read the backstory and feel/see the passion that fueled this project. I was hoping someone would have some feedback but im surprised to see no reviews yet! I would have bought one but my car is a cd009 swap. Good luck and looking forward to seeing peoples feedback!
Thanks so much! Anxious for reviews as well.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts