Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed or used a vacume manifold for the Mk3? Well my question is, would it be safe to tee the vacume line from the intake to the brake booster to supply the main sourse of vacume to the manifold or will this affect my braking?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but that really didnt answere my question. But im just goin to leave the vacume line to the brake booster alone and tap the main source somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
alot tap the main source from the two big nipples on the intake mani. the front or rear

·
I heart 80's Toyota's
631 Posts
VArocktoy said:
Thanks but that really didnt answere my question. But im just goin to leave the vacume line to the brake booster alone and tap the main source somewhere else.

I was giving you an example of where I source vaccum for mine.... i used a larger fitting off the back of the manifold (nornally feeds the cruise control) It seems to work well for me, you can see the fitting and clear tube in the picture

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
VArocktoy said:
yes you can put a T in the brake booster to tap for the vacuum manifold..... i run mine like that and it works fine.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. appreciate the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts