Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
¿Got Boost?
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the throttle body hardpipe with a HKS SS BOV welded on to it. Now I'm not too sure where to connect the vacuum line..? If anyone can tell me where and how to connect the vacuum line coming out of the BOV. Pictures would be great. Thanks.

James

·
¿Got Boost?
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Hua, but can it be more specific...? I know there's a few vacuum lines in that general area. Not sure which connection would work...and do i split them? appreciate the help man.

james

·
Registered
36 Posts
To make it easier, use the same pressure line that the stock BOV uses. Tee off that pressure line if you are still using the stock BOV.

Alan

S

·
0 Posts
The stock BOV is on the other side of the engine compartment. Run a line to the turbo pressure sensor and use 1 'T" fitting to join them.

·
¿Got Boost?
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is what i'm going to do...tell me if its correct. (Refer to the picture) I'm going to cut the vacuum hose thats under the turbo pressure sensor between "A" and "B". Stick in a T splitter and connect a line to my BOV...will this work? Right vacuum line? Thanks.

James

S

·
0 Posts
Yes James, that is fine. The reason behind not running it across the other side of the engine to the stock BOV vacuum line is you want to keep the line as short as possible.

I have mine on the the TB also. Supposed to give better response there.

later
Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts