Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
JDM B18C GS-R
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are all clickable thumbnails, once it opens, click the photograph to get the correct size of the picture since it shrinks and distorts it a little. Anyways, sorry there aren't many.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Did that greenish colored supra have a modified TRD widebody kit?

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Ok... so who has the pics of me getting almost arrested by the park rangers? Yhat sucked :ugh2:

·
Registered
11 Posts
93HRDTOPTT said:
Ok... so who has the pics of me getting almost arrested by the park rangers? Yhat sucked
Yea so I didn't ask there, what happened? I saw him leave and figured everything was ok. :ugh2:

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
lobotomy said:
Yea so I didn't ask there, what happened? I saw him leave and figured everything was ok. :ugh2:

I gave the one guy there a ride and it was on Park property ,which is federal grounds, and someone reprted a red supra traveling at high rates of speed and squealing the tires. I was speeding but I think they heard my wastegate fluttering because I wasnt really squealing the tires. He was a real prick but said becuase I was co-operative with him and not argueing back he just gave me a warning. He too forever though and I thought I was royally screwed!

·
JDM B18C GS-R
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Was the wide body Supra greenish or goldish? When I edited they looked greenish, but someone elses looks goldish, but it looked greenish to me at the meet. Hm, may have to re-edit if the color is off on mine.

Did many more people show?

·
Registered
425 Posts
93HRDTOPTT said:
I gave the one guy there a ride and it was on Park property ,which is federal grounds, and someone reprted a red supra traveling at high rates of speed and squealing the tires. I was speeding but I think they heard my wastegate fluttering because I wasnt really squealing the tires. He was a real prick but said becuase I was co-operative with him and not argueing back he just gave me a warning. He too forever though and I thought I was royally screwed!

Dude that guy was a prick. Sucks that I got there so late, I missed all the supras. Oh well maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Glad to see you made it up Josh. And it figures you'd be the one causing trouble :)
Sorry I didn't make this one :( Next time....

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
Yeah i am glad that everyone that said they were goin showed :ugh2:

But it was nice meeting everone who did,

That one Ranger was a Fin Prick though.... the older one was ok though. I would also like to thank 93HRDTOPTT for your assistance with my boys IC pipes. And we still weren't able to get above 12psi on the way home dammit.

Ally is was great seein ya again too bad you had to jet so soon.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts