Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I have tried blue book, many people say that blue book is no where close because the supra is becoming a collectors car.

·
95 Slow Edition...
119 Posts
you could prob get high teens - low 20s.... I've seen NAs w/ more than 100k miles (and good condition) that sell for 17k or so

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
lol why would you buy an na for almost 20g? even in pretty good condition id say 13 max. you can buy TT cars for 20grand all day long why buy an na for that much...

·
Registered
176 Posts
lol why would you buy an na for almost 20g? even in pretty good condition id say 13 max. you can buy TT cars for 20grand all day long why buy an na for that much...
Not quite.

I'd say 17-19k depending on condition. I've been shopping for my TT for a while now, pictures would probably help.

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,268 Posts
I have a 96 hardtop black na 70k miles. It is for sale. KBB is 17.5k for private party, but it has been on the market for 3 months with no sale at kbb price.

Probably because it is an auto, but i think most guys above are overestimating. They made hundreds of SE's, but my auto is one of 19 and yet it isn't selling. Weird.

·
Registered
266 Posts
To someone who knows all the differences between na and tt I'd say 13-14k. For a rich kid who just wants a supra possibly 17k-18k.

There was a 95 white 5speed hardtop with similar miles for sale at a dealership around here for months listed at 19k. I test drove it (just to try out an na.) There's no way that car was worth that much money when you can get a tt or c5 vette for similar money.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
alright thanks man, I see that you are from MO you ever come down to st. louis and attend any car shows?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought my 95 SE 5spd in Nov of 04, paid 16k, it was a lease, then 1 owner. good condition, well maintained. bone stock. KBB said something 13k loan value at the time. had something like 140k miles on it.
they are a good package to upgrade. NA motors are still in good shape at milage. not like a Turbo motor thats going to need maint. soon. cos you never know how much to trust a seller on Turbo rebuilds, rings and seals and what not. on an NA motor there isn't nearly as much to worry about. plus you if there is any tuning done to a turbo supra, then you have to worry about the moron (no insults intended) who did the work before you go to the car.

Just my 2 cents

Nakor

·
Registered
650 Posts
I'd say it depends where your from and how many are around you. I live in Washington state and got my black/black 94TT auto on racing heart 18s with a 150k on dial for 17k.

·
Registered
274 Posts
for 95 with 80k miles is pretty good. i say, .low to mid teens..

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
yes I have tried blue book, many people say that blue book is no where close because the supra is becoming a collectors car.
Good condition Turbo Supras will often go for much more than KBB, but I dont think this applies as much to non-turbos like yours.

Also, I would hope you would never try to sell it using those pictures. The car looks absolutely filthy! But I am sure you would clean/detail it before you tried to sell it right? :1poke:

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
low to mid teens as many have said.

I wouldn't pay 20 for an NA, regardless of how clean it is...well if it was like magically brand new then yes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts