Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would a 1997 Supra TT 6-speed be worth with 150k kilometers on it? Stock. I have all the records from Japan since new and it was auction grade 3.5B. I am looking to buy this car and I want to make a fair offer on the car.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Depending on condition i would say between 25 - 35k

Ryan

·
Registered
545 Posts
How much would a 1997 Supra TT 6-speed be worth with 150k kilometers on it? Stock. I have all the records from Japan since new and it was auction grade 3.5B. I am looking to buy this car and I want to make a fair offer on the car.
I would pay 1.5 mil car cost max due to mileage

·
Registered
213 Posts
Did you end up buying the car? Seems like 6spd max out at 35k unless it is very low mileage or a special color (RSP, QS)

·
Registered
48 Posts
purchased mine from japan last week... 129000km at $30k before shipping, cbsa taxes etc... which is about 2.5 million yen

contacted a few exporters and importers before settling one they all said 6mt TT are being sold for over 2 million yen

i lost 2 auctions with the same budget when i bid on cars with 97k and 104k to get an idea on current pricing (one had a slipping clutch and the other a broken AC compressor too)

·
Registered
213 Posts
I saw you posted your new car is a 96 RZ I think you did quite well. I actually wonder if a 93 or 94 with 129,000 kms would have sold for even more.

For many years they have been imported to the UK and Australia among other countries. It seems that the large supply of 6spd RHD in Japan is starting to dwindle.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I saw you posted your new car is a 96 RZ I think you did quite well. I actually wonder if a 93 or 94 with 129,000 kms would have sold for even more.

For many years they have been imported to the UK and Australia among other countries. It seems that the large supply of 6spd RHD in Japan is starting to dwindle.
Yes 93 and 94s seemed like they were selling for more cause of the americans... i guess i got a bit lucky cause the car came with a full veilside kit that no body wanted lol... but the Advan RZs make up for it... just need to take of the massive spoiler

·
Registered
213 Posts
What kind of spoiler does it have? Advan RZ's are nice and the kit can be removed. There was one for sale in Alberta for a while with some awful mods and kit but it was a TT6!

We're lucky we can get newer models. Would be great to have a low mileage 2002 TT RSP!

·
Registered
48 Posts
its a Veilside spoiler... will probably switch it to OEM or TRD..... will keep the side skirts and rear apron.... and will probly keep the front for now and switch after i get used to driving a lowerd car again.... been a long 15 years since the Honda days lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
There is an OEM spoiler in Alberta for $150 Anthracite in color but don't know about the condition. Tempted to pick it up when I am out there this summer.

Ya may as well beat on it and change to OEM later or other later on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts