Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stainless Steel Valves (price lowered), cam gears, 19" wheel/tire

1. Selling 19” 2 Piece Altstadt Luxury Wheel with Tire. One of the front wheel was damaged due to road hazard and the tire was totally destroyed. Rest of 3 wheel and tire are in very good condition, see information below:

Bolt pattern: 5 x 114.3

One Front 19” x 8.5” +36 offset damaged wheel, no tire.

One Front 19” x 8.5” +36 offset with P-Zero Rosso 245/35ZR19 about 80% left on the tire

Two Rear 19” x 9.5” +41 offset with P-Zero Rosso 275/30ZR19 about 60% left on the tire

The P-Zero Rosso is one of highest performance tire offer by Pirelli and “EACH” tire at Tirerack cost around $350. The wheels was off from a SC430 and the offset should fit many different rear wheel drive cars (Rx7, Supra, etc) but please check with your require offset first. These are hard to find wheel anywhere since Altstadt only produce limited production wheel and is consider one of the highest premium wheel offer in Japan. Altstdat already discounted production of this wheel so replacement wheel is not available for order, however, similar (knock off) wheel can possibly use as replacement option (ex. ACE Trend, http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/popup_image.php/pID/790).

This set of wheel/tire cost me around $4,000 brand new so my lost your gain. Asking $1,200 OBO.

pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4

2. Set of NEW STAINLESS STEEL REV (Racing Engine Valves). +0.5mm over size so that should give you some room for nice angle jobs. REV don't offer 2JZ valve in +0.5mm size so this set was custom order from REV. Cost me $850 at the time for the set and I'm willing to sale it for much less. My lost, your gain.
Please see spec below from REV’s web site (pelase note these spec are for stock, +1 and +2mm and the set I have is +0.5mm)

pic1
pic2

$400 or Any Reasonable Offer Welcome (on eBay now, just do a search on "Supra Racing Valves")

3. (2) AEM cam gears, part number 23-614C (Silver) $230 ship to your door. Still brand new but I decided not to use them. Can’t return to the shop that sold it to me. However, I can trade them for different color with the shop so if you want the cam gears in Blue or Red them let me know.

pic1

4. MF2 system with 2 Grddy 720cc injectors SOLD

5. Stock wing in silver, used off from a 94 in ok condition SOLD

6. Stock rear hatch, used off from a 94 in ok condition SOLD

7. Brembo F40 brake kit (the smaller one) SOLD!

8. Cusco rear strut bar, part number 1645511A. SOLD!

9. Cusco front strut bar, part number 185510A. SOLD!

pelase either email to [email protected] or you can PM here, I'm in the bay area so local pickup welcome.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
That front Cusco bar looks different than mine... sure thats for a MKIV ?

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Interested in the brakes for the right price. Shoot me an e-mail directly and some pics and well discuss it. Need them for a friend, serious buyer. You do have the mounting brackets correct? As I dont see them in the pic posted.

Thanks

Ben

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
^^ No, I have the rear, it looks like that

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WhiteBlazze said:
That front Cusco bar looks different than mine... sure thats for a MKIV ?
as I understand front strut tower bars from cusco have three different models.......

Type OS
Type ST (picture shown) (part number 185 510 A) (so yes, it is for the 93+ Supra)
and
Type ALC OS

I think u have either theOS or ALC OS

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Obiwan said:
Interested in the brakes for the right price. Shoot me an e-mail directly and some pics and well discuss it. Need them for a friend, serious buyer. You do have the mounting brackets correct? As I dont see them in the pic posted.

Thanks

Ben

[email protected]
sorry, unfortunately just sold this brake kit this morning..........

thank you for the interest

1 - 11 of 11 Posts