Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
S U P R A M A N
Joined
·
264 Posts
yeah hmm where is a nice open spot at downtown? or any open roof parking lot spots?

any hanger bays?
 

·
S U P R A M A N
Joined
·
264 Posts
it would be sweet if we can get the supras to lineup at each bay.

and btw can we start up a list who will actually make it to the list
1. me (photographer)
2. k-townsupra TT
3.
4.
5.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1.You (bboy)
2. K-townsupratt
3. JustinTT (but with no sup :()
4. ~Supra Singh~
5. Supraboy09

Thats as far as i can remember...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
K-townSupraTT said:
1.You (bboy)
2. K-townsupratt
3. JustinTT (but with no sup :()
4. ~Supra Singh~
5. Supraboy09

Thats as far as i can remember...
cant forget andy:
1. You (bboy)
2. K-townsupratt
3. JustinTT (but with no sup :()
4. ~Supra Singh~
5. Supraboy09
6.dondz

a hangar would be cool, maybe something with a little bit of natural scenery, or downtown would be pretty killer too... would also be pretty sweet to get a few pics of us rolling, like maybe bboy can get someone to drive his car while he snaps a few pics rolling down the freeway or something, just trying to brew a few ideas for some interesting pix. we dont have to shoot all pix at one spot if everyone is down for a shoot and cruise or something like that :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a hangar would be cool, maybe something with a little bit of natural scenery, or downtown would be pretty killer too... would also be pretty sweet to get a few pics of us rolling, like maybe bboy can get someone to drive his car while he snaps a few pics rolling down the freeway or something, just trying to brew a few ideas for some interesting pix. we dont have to shoot all pix at one spot if everyone is down for a shoot and cruise or something like that
:werd: :iwdumbass
 

·
S U P R A M A N
Joined
·
264 Posts
my digicam can do videoclips. i can make a short videoclip liek the supravideos uve seen in the forums.

downtown woudl be killer. may i suggest if we do a cruise along dt to pass robson. i wanna get ppls reaction to a convoy of supras in the video AHHAAH.

heres sum suggestions for locations

- burnaby mountain
- spanish banks beach by ubc
- Richmond (has some hanger bays... but cops everywhere)
- Coquitlam (towncenter park) *I live in this area, i know a few spots.. but nothign industrial)*
- bcit parking lot in burnaby
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
^^

BCIT parking lot would work well because it has freeway access right down the street to get downtown, and its pretty central. heres a little map for directions for you out of town guys:



if worst comes to worst just let me know where you guys are staying and i can just come by and you guys can follow me there, or if you have justin riding with you he will know the way.
 

·
S U P R A M A N
Joined
·
264 Posts
cool. sumone gotta let me sit in the passenger side of the supra during a cruise or sumthing. make my dream come true AHAHAH

hey justin how come ure not driving?
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,020 Posts
bboy said:
cool. sumone gotta let me sit in the passenger side of the supra during a cruise or sumthing. make my dream come true AHAHAH

hey justin how come ure not driving?
My Head is still at the machinst gettin port / poslished and full ferrera valvetrain installed with 1mm oversized valves....

Also, my BL fuel system has not arrived.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
what time does everyone want to meet up?
keep in mind i have a party to go to the night before so ill be all sorts of fucked up in the morning so not tooooo early please :)
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,020 Posts
-SuPrA sInGh- said:
what time does everyone want to meet up?
keep in mind i have a party to go to the night before so ill be all sorts of fucked up in the morning so not tooooo early please :)

Hhaha fuckin brown guys, always gettin right fucked up :bigthumb:

I'm thinkin like 12 ish?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
Justin187 said:
Hhaha fuckin brown guys, always gettin right fucked up :bigthumb:

I'm thinkin like 12 ish?
someones gotta do it :dunno: !

12ish-1ish is cool... what about everyone else?
 

·
S U P R A M A N
Joined
·
264 Posts
its fine with me, but dont u think it will be too sunny? but 1 is perfect for me
i guess well take pics at bcit parking lot. then well go from there =p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
bboy said:
its fine with me, but dont u think it will be too sunny? but 1 is perfect for me
i guess well take pics at bcit parking lot. then well go from there =p
well, your the expert, if too much sun is a bad thing than you call the shots.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
-SuPrA sInGh- said:
well, your the expert, if too much sun is a bad thing than you call the shots.
bboy, i think you should make the call for if the light will be too much. Anytime is good for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
ktown, are you and lee heading down tomorrow?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea, Whenever Lee brings his lazy butt to town here we'll head out : :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
check ur pm, no point in making this a chat room
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top