Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Geez, never seen so many riced/shitty Lamborghinis congregated in one place before:eek: Heck I didn't even know it was possible to bastardize a lambo:(

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Some of those cars only prove what most people already know----you can't really improve the look of an exotic. A nice stock Ferrari or Lambo is a work of art off the showroom floor, some of those cars were exotic rice. :( :eek: :eek:

I wouldn't touch the looks of a fine exotic, maybe a few basic performance mods, but full-on BODY KITS??!! ughhhhh

·
Champagne Papi
5,679 Posts
BLITZSUPRA said:
Some of those cars only prove what most people already know----you can't really improve the look of an exotic. A nice stock Ferrari or Lambo is a work of art off the showroom floor, some of those cars were exotic rice. :( :eek: :eek:

I wouldn't touch the looks of a fine exotic, maybe a few basic performance mods, but full-on BODY KITS??!! ughhhhh

:agreed: But everyone has their own taste in style. They might think its the nicest thing in the world.

anyway WTF Is up with Veilside Supra bodykits?:barf: If you must be blind to think thats nice! ;) *totally cancels out what I was just saying* lol

edit: Oh ya F50> Anything on gods green earth

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
yeah its porsche based concept - 600hp i believe, 2XX top speed. and IIRC it has no power brakes, no power anything....

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
yeah its porsche based concept - 600hp i believe, 2XX top speed. and IIRC it has no power brakes, no power anything....
Also, it needs bigger vents in the sides. I dont think those could house a family of more than 4.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Some of the car has ricer wing and stickers.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,072 Posts
Enzo > Any other Ferrari ever made....Those widebody Testarossas in the thread, like for instance the one below, they are the Koenig versions, some twin-turboed to put out 1,000hp!

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
I don't se anything that is riced out. Coming from a car where road racing is king and there is a Diablo in the JGTC, which is now called the SuperGT... Just want theirs to be like the Nomad Diablo GT-1 car...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts