41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
shotaro kaneda
2,048 Posts
simann said:
but its faster than your supra.;)
Form follows function...and to each his own
-Jonathan
it's heavy, it's weight distribution is off, of questionable reilability, it's underpowered, overpriced, uncompetitve, unsuccessful and ass ugly. it didn't function that well...

and i don't have a supra.:cry:

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Kaneda,

I would love to hear your opinion if someone gave you the keys to a Bugatti EB110 for the day.

-Jonathan

PS: COOL WEBSITE!;)

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
kaneda said:
it's heavy, it's weight distribution is off, of questionable reilability, it's underpowered, overpriced, uncompetitve, unsuccessful and ass ugly. it didn't function that well...

and i don't have a supra.:cry:
Dude, 5 of your 7 criteria can be said for almost any exotic. Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder, plain and simple. It's purely subjective. And I don't think you can convince most automotive artisans that the F1 is a good looking exotic. Functional yes. Interesting to look at, yes. Beautiful, no. And reliability wise, although I've never owned a EB110S (so I'm not speaking from experience), name me one exotic (and not within the past 5 years) that has a history of "good" reliablity? You, just like everyone else have an opinion, let's leave it at that.

Sonny

P.S. My opinion, I like the EB110S. Both for it's good looks and for it's good performance (compared to other exotics now and then).

41 - 45 of 45 Posts