Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon, let's get some Supra's please! It's by Georgia Tech...it might be the last time the Supra will be up there! :(

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I doubt I can do it on a Thursday... Too far with work and classes and all :(. Im down in Macon btw.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Why do you say that it may be the last time that the Supra will be around?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Ftr_10 said:
Think I'll try an stop by!
are you going to bring the supra this time? I havent actually seen it out yet...

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I'm sellin the Supra... :(

·
Banned
747 Posts
Ima try to be there Thurs. But formla d is that weekend, so we are getting the 240 ready for that.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
If we definately have people there, I will swing by on my way to work- I work at Leopard Lounge, down the street from Varsity. I'll drive thru around 9pm.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Well regardless, I'm going to roll thru there at roughly 9:15. I may get dinner there, and then head to work at Leopard. If anyone else is coming down to Varsity, I recommend you head for Twisted Taco afterwards- It's right down the street from Varsity (On 12th St.), and they always have THE biggest Cinco de Mayo party, period. LOTSA HOTTIES.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ftr_10 said:
I may be out this time do to the weather! I dont really want to driver an hour and a half down there just stay inside and do nothing, if you know what I mean!
hey man, are you going to be there? i might ride down since i'm just down the street.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts