Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm calling all of you out! All you Supra peeps know who you are. You hardly ever bring your car out to anything. We want to see more support the way it used to be in the days of Ivey and Larry Markert.

This Thurs evening Aug 4th @ the Varsity downtown Atl. I will probably head down sometime around 6 or 7. If anyone gets there early, please save a few spots for Supras & the Lexus crew. We typically park at the top of the hill in the back.

Post up if attending! I hope to see some Supra support!

·
Blue Thunder
3,746 Posts
I'll try and make it out !!! If I can make it from AUGUSTA...some of you local Supras should have ya A$$E$ there !!!! :)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KAW is coming out and was the one to initiate it. I'm calling out all the local Sups, since they rarely go to any events.

Hope to see both of you there! It's been a long time, E!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Roll out to Gwinnett Meet after. I'll be at Varsity and will be rolling out to Gwinnett Meet around 8:30 before the bikes show up and it becomes a cluster mess.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awww hell. I have to work. They called me in today for emergency set finishing. Work always comes before play time. Damn!

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
where is this Varsity ? Right Supra peeps here in ATL should start getting together more often.. just let me know .. call me Michelle / Sol / Louie if there is something like this ... I will be there ..

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
I despise varsity meets just because of the lack of maturity there. But I haven't been in about a year or so. Of course, I don't drive my car anyway.

I think I'm one of the few left that still has a Supra.

·
Blue Thunder
3,746 Posts
^ You should come up off that beautiful thang mang !!! Trade ya my blue Supra for her !!! :1poke:
I'll put some miles on her !!!

B

·
Track Junkie
1,581 Posts
Still rocking mine, 11 years of ownership, a money pit for sure lol. However, the Supra will not see much street now other than tracks. I hasn't been to Varsity because the same reason Allen stated.

·
Registered
457 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts