Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
what will the future hold
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How have the mkiii's done? Anybody represent! hopefully a west coast sup dawg stepped up.

Will

D

·
0 Posts
I went to the Show and Shine Friday. Ultra 7M was there representin' to the fullest! That car is the shiznit-o-bam-de-ram! That car is the baddest ass MKIII ever.

In case you don't know, or in case you forgot here's the link to his car (I have had it bookmarked for ages) but it's even better in person.

http://www.supraforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=114607&perpage=25&pagenumber=3

:wackit: :drooling: :bigthumb:

D

·
0 Posts
Thanks man. I noticed it didn't work. Was just about to fix, but u beat me to it. :D

A

·
0 Posts
I must be blind, I can't see any pictures in that linked thread, just the infamous red X's. I did copy and paste the picture's link into a new window, but it still can't find them...

D

·
0 Posts
You're right. Damn. Oh well, when the pics from Vegas come back you will see what I mean.

D

·
0 Posts
Drags were yesterday, Dyno is today. I only went for Friday. So we have to wait and see I guess.

·
///M3 > MKIII
2,302 Posts
I'm working on some updates right now, thing is my friends that are down there.. aren't Supra drivers... so they have been ... well you know... doin the other things you do when you're in Vegas...they didn't go to the races...but said they were gonna make it out to the dyno.....

we'll see.

·
///M3 > MKIII
2,302 Posts
Hookers ...no, but I guess one of my freinds picked up a random girl and brought her back to his room......bastard

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
1QwikMK3 said:
Hookers ...no, but I guess one of my freinds picked up a random girl and brought her back to his room......bastard
I bet ya that's not ALL he picked up from that night :eek:

·
...make that none again
1,932 Posts
Da Kine Guy said:
I bet ya that's not ALL he picked up from that night :eek:
My name's Gerald the Happy and Abstinent Police Clown and I'm here to talk about S...T...D's!!! Ummm yeah, anyway, how 'bout someone post those dyno #'s when they get them...:D

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
*throws the topic even more off* ... i'm confused mkiiisupra.... why is there skyline tails in your sig, that says mkiiinet?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Acroth said:
*throws the topic even more off* ... i'm confused mkiiisupra.... why is there skyline tails in your sig, that says mkiiinet?
man i was just thinking that!

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
there isn't a rule about that... i'm just thrown off that the site has something to do with mkiii's (supposedly) and yet there is a picture of a skyline....

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Vegas, anyone?

·
///M3 > MKIII
2,302 Posts
Sorry guys, I've been tryin my buddies all day... and they haven't been answering their phones:rolleyes: .... I'm pissed

I do know one thing for sure.... Ultra7m was down there representin us... you can bet that he cleaned house!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts