Things I find odd...
1) The "crazy" theory.. you must be mentally stable to have a pilots lisence.. if you are given a prescription to any kind of psychotropic medication your pilots licence will get pulled.
He didn't renew his medical certs i thought?
2) Sheriff said they had to breach the front door and the door to the adjacent room. But why would a shooter break two windows in different rooms then lock the door in between the rooms?
he also shot the fuel tanks at the airport, he presumably knew where it was kept and tried to shoot it thinking it might blow up or start a fire so he could distract, if you look at maps you'll see that the other window broken has a better angle on this
3) They say the note was a range card..
He had bumpstocks firing into a massive crowd at distances beyond the maximum effective range of a 5.56 round..
um, how far exactly do you think a 5.56/223 round is effective to? because he was only 1200 feet ish away including elevation. 400 yards. a 5.56 will still kill at 600 yards, thats 600 more feet than he was positioned away.
The supposed fuel tanks he was firing at were right at the maximum effective distance for the 308 round.
(I personally looked up the distance on Google maps so plus or minus because it's hard to actually pinpoint exact locations on a phone) but still as a pilot he would know a bullet penetrating jet fuel will not exceed the flashpoint.
except that he also had tracer rounds, maybe he assumed if he put multiple shots into it he could get some to ignite outside the containers. who knows, but he didn't just shoot it with normal ammo, and he has more than 5.56 weapons up there.
4) Certain videos definitely sound like more than one shooter. (Taxi Cab video)
see the report on how many shots swat fired and when they engaged him?
5) At one point in the bus stop video you hear 2 single shots 10 seconds apart..(the suicide shots)... Now, I've never killed myself with a gun personally, however I'm thinking, if I did, I wouldn't be able to shoot myself twice, 10 seconds apart.
without seeing whats going on how do you know that isn't an officer shooting and then him shooting himself?
6) I've seen a few videos that have since been taken down.. I mean like I can't find them at all.. the one that looked like a guy in the crowd crouched down and pulls out either a gun or a flashlight.. it's gone. I know I saw it. The aftermath vid. Keeps disappearing but reappears from time to time to be taken down again.
Then all the sudden YouTube is on about how they are changing algorithms.. hrm...
what makes you think some people in the crowd weren't carrying? it's las vegas, the second haven for gun owners...
7)5 million dollars in 2015 tax statement earnings from gambling at video poker? Can that even happen without getting kicked out? Legitimate question as I'm no gambler.
the reason they bring him back all the time is the same reason they bring the other big winners back, eventually they lose, and they hope they lose everything if they bring them back for free. you can't get your money back if you kick a legit player out thats not cheating.
8)the mysterious chick getting kicked out of the concert for warning people of impending doom.
no valid reports on that, just hearsay
9)/pol/ post on the 10th of Sept. Telling people to stay away from Vegas and going into cryptic details of some initiative. I do have it screen captured but I don't know how to host cell pics.
any rando can post about a tragedy beforehand if it includes a big gathering of lots of people, a guy at work constantly tells people to not go to big festivals because they are prime targets, i don't think hes in on it either.
10) oddly we have only police leaked photos but no security footage, what so ever, in a part of the world that has the most video survailence per sqaure foot.
so leaked stuff from one source and not another denotes a conspiracy? how about wait til the investigation is done and don't rely on leaked things. if something is leaked you can be sure there are missing pieces.... the casinos are also the best at protecting their assets, which means their security footage as well. can you imagine how much the casino would sue the las vegas PD for leaking their secure material? the guy who leaked the police crime scene photos probably took them himself, and didn't get them directly from the investigation materials. could easily be done with a body cam recording.
11) I found it weird he has no online print to speak of but they where quick as hell to find out he had tried to or did reserve other rooms looking over other events.
everybody knows someone who doesn't do shit online, facebook, etc, anything. the guy lived for gambling, why is it a big surprise that he didn't spend his time online instead of gambling??
12) back to the sheriff saying he was pretty confident there was an accomplice then the FBI agent comes on right after him and denies everything.
wait until the facts come out, the sheriff saying he is "pretty confident" is not an assertion of truth, it's the opposite, hes guessing.
13) over playing the conspiracy ploy. But to an unbelievable level.. (every comment, on any page, anywhere, saying it never happened) that really does to me, smell of cyber psyops but from who? Government has more tact than that. Only thing I could presume would be /b/ maybe? (Are they even still around?) Lol
14) 2 meal recepts?
he got comped everything, he said himself he would open a bottle of wine or alcohol and not drink it because it was comped. if his meals were comped, why would he not just get something else just to taste it and leave it if it was free? years ago in his court case against a hotel he claimed he did this very thing...
I'm not even going into the profile of said individual and how nothing matches the profile of most mass killers.
I can't think of anything else at this point but I know I'm forgetting stuff.
Feel free to ad to or subtract/debunk, from my list.
If anyone wants the screen shots then pm me and I'll txt them to you.
A lot of variables, to be honest. I keep seeing a lot of armchair detectives, (me included) making guesses about bullets. "A 5.56 round is designed to tumble".. At 400 im not sure if, it would pass though one person into the next, I havent done that math and likely wont. If fyrarms, is still around he would likely be able to answer that. I know a 308 would.My buddies wife was hit and killed, the doctor stated he believes the bullet went through her and hit him in the arm and finger. He is ok and recovering. Is that something an AR could do from 400 yards? Honest question, I'm not well educated on these things.
This video shows the bandaging of his wound if it helps. Looks very minor, but I've never been shot.