Supra Forums banner

181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Sorry guys, I have not been out shooting as of late. But when I go I'll still try to get that/those video(s).

As far as your comment on AR's being the easiest gun to auto, Kracin, you are incorrect. The SKS is the easiest to mod to auto.. Hell in some cases, all you have to do, is put 300 rounds through it and it will mod itself. Lol.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Sorry guys, I have not been out shooting as of late. But when I go I'll still try to get that/those video(s).

As far as your comment on AR's being the easiest gun to auto, Kracin, you are incorrect. The SKS is the easiest to mod to auto.. Hell in some cases, all you have to do, is put 300 rounds through it and it will mod itself. Lol.
in that case, taurus guns break the old "my gun won't go off by itself" saying too lol.... a taurus will kill anybody who gets too close to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
All Taurus models recalled, and no law exists.

All they did, was centrally control all experiments.

You never know what has been done already, not even published.

The same organization approves the waivers to violations. Fox says he'll guard the hen house, also has key control. Contact him if you need a chicken, and he'll pay you "grant money" to raise them better. Regulations and laws seem to be different things. Same entity that runs it, uses it.

The government does what it wants.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,927 Posts
at least we now know it was an arab attack with cia fbi set up.

has the fbi ever stopped a tragedy it hasn't set up?

181 - 192 of 192 Posts
About this Discussion
191 Replies
17 Participants
cuemaster
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing