Supra Forums banner

101 - 120 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Ok...so....he was shooting like crazy for 10min, and all of the sudden he was like "holly shit, have to take my HD out" :lol: Or he finished shooting, left the guns calmly, took a screwdriver and was like "ok, time to open my lap top".

Second...if he took the hard disk out and killed himself without getting out of the room...how come they cant find it.
could it not have been removed after he finished what he was doing before all the shit started? which agency released a timeline of the hard drive being removed after the shooting started? (i should add, and confirmed it? they suspect he did. but when was the last time the news has been right or honest about anything recently. typically its push something right now to be the first, deal with the blowback later.)

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Sometimes it's best not to argue with certain people.

Not everybody will understand.
not testing your arguments against others is a good way to cocoon yourself and go pretty much nuts, i'd rather look at all possibilities instead of making as assumption and running wild with it. in my line of work, assumptions get you nowhere quick, logical reasoning towards an answer by following the symptoms to the source is the best way to get to the bottom of things.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
all im saying as a casual observer it sounds to me exactly like that big machine gun and some other gun firing from
near and far from the recording position. leading me to believe there were two shooters or more with the additional implications of that and no video?
thats fine if thats what you hear, i just wanted to pose my own opinion about what could and might be. i'm glad we could get to the end of that.

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
could it not have been removed after he finished what he was doing before all the shit started?

Oh,i agree. I think its retarded to make any assumption "when the HDD was taken out" (if it is at all) - before or after the shooting.
How can anyone know at what time he took it out. He could of take it out early in the AM. I just think its funny the idea of removing the hard drive AFTER the shooting.

However...unless we go by the option that "he was an idiot and brought lap top with no HDD for no reason what so ever" , it is strange. I mean,if nobody else is involved, what could he possible have on his lap top that he needed it for the shooting, but at the same time could reveal such an important info (even for the dead person), that the whole HDD had to be removed?

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Logic dictates something is going on.

Looking forward to see who profits.

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,962 Posts
Oh,i agree. I think its retarded to make any assumption "when the HDD was taken out" (if it is at all) - before or after the shooting.
How can anyone know at what time he took it out. He could of take it out early in the AM. I just think its funny the idea of removing the hard drive AFTER the shooting.

However...unless we go by the option that "he was an idiot and brought lap top with no HDD for no reason what so ever" , it is strange. I mean,if nobody else is involved, what could he possible have on his lap top that he needed it for the shooting, but at the same time could reveal such an important info (even for the dead person), that the whole HDD had to be removed?
If I was a novelist, I would say that the HDD contained information on a government conspiracy and the government killed him for it and then shot up the strip and claimed he was a lunatic gunman, who killed everybody and then himself.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
If I was a novelist, I would say that the HDD contained information on a government conspiracy and the government killed him for it and then shot up the strip and claimed he was a lunatic gunman, who killed everybody and then himself.
except wouldn't it be easier just to shoot him with a suppressed 22lr weapon, or send two people in to kill him and just take the stuff and leave?

well.... unless you're stephen king, then the lampshade did it. because the soul of a serial killer is trapped in it. and now its an evil lampshade.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,936 Posts
Ok...so....he was shooting like crazy for 10min, and all of the sudden he was like "holly shit, have to take my HD out" :lol: Or he finished shooting, left the guns calmly, took a screwdriver and was like "ok, time to open my lap top".

Second...if he took the hard disk out and killed himself without getting out of the room...how come they cant find it.
lol ridiculous=everything

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,936 Posts
thats fine if thats what you hear, i just wanted to pose my own opinion about what could and might be. i'm glad we could get to the end of that.
i mean its just my opinion, wtf do i know?

not gonna lie i thought that was a Rorschach test or something lol.

but for real, thats pretty close to the ground near the cameraman.... you think the guy on the RV had a suppressor and a 22 or something in order to get his rifle so silent?
the sound seems like it with the ffffffffffttttt almost sounding like an amplified stungun played through the speakers like some people there were saying. it sounds suppressed whatever cal.
another thing i cant get over is zero muzzle flash from any angle. that rate of fire would have a huge flame wall, yet all we see id a strobe light from a lower floor also never explained. btw

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
i mean its just my opinion, wtf do i know?

the sound seems like it with the ffffffffffttttt almost sounding like an amplified stungun played through the speakers like some people there were saying. it sounds suppressed whatever cal.
another thing i cant get over is zero muzzle flash from any angle. that rate of fire would have a huge flame wall, yet all we see id a strobe light from a lower floor also never explained. btw
There are other factors that can reduce muzzle flash also, its going to be nothing but more speculation unless we have facts about exactly what was shot. A short barrel ak will throw flames, a supressed long barrel weapon with specific ammo is likely to throw a lot less to none.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
no, not that weird at all, again, for people who know anything about firearms know its not an impossibility to not see much flash if any at all from a position that far away using the right muzzle devices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbXdghpxlrw

i'd obviously say, yeah fucking weird, if they found that gun and ammo used would create a pretty large fireball out the end. but without knowing how he modified the gun (so far, leaked pictures show they were at least modified some), it's impossible to know if it should or shouldn't be visible.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Several survivors of the attack, who publicly disagree with the story, have died suddenly.

Rip.

101 - 120 of 192 Posts