Supra Forums banner

121 - 140 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
i like how all i have to do is pose some arguments that don't follow the theory, not to say that it didn't happen, but to say "what if you aren't thinking about all possibilities". and the nuts crack.

so do you contest that a combination of muzzle device and ammo would prevent you from seeing a large visible flash? i think video proof of the difference between devices alone is sufficient to show, that it isn't far fetched to assume, that it's still a good possibility, that the shooter was indeed shooting from up there even though you weren't seeing tons of bright flashes (you know, like in the movies)

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
they must have knew something that only a couple out of 22,000 could have possibly known or seen during the event!!

oh wait,

33. Nevada

Probability of dying in a car crash: 1/10,649
Probability of being involved in a fatal car crash: 1/4,947
Total population: 2,790,136
Total licensed drivers: 1,756,095
Total number of deaths in 2013: 262
According to the statistics, there are two things you really don't want to be in Nevada: a pedestrian or a driver. Both have abnormally high death rates, while overall accidents and passenger deaths are pretty average.
seems average for that size crowd that somebody was going to end up in a car crash and die at some point during the year?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Logic dictates something is going on.

Looking forward to see who profits.
I may or may not have posted the suggestion on here, but it wouldn't surprise me to see "security fees" added to hotels down there, in addition to ever-rising resort fees. Sounds sick, but greed has a funny way of finding its way toward opportunity.

Kracin, I can appreciate your thorough application of logic here. I can't prove anything, but my understanding of history and my deserved distrust of our government in general has my spidey senses tingling in a typical way... Look back at the horrendous crimes against humanity that have been committed by our government in merely the last century. This would be nothing but another footnote, really. Eugenics, the federal reserve, two world wars, countless invasions, bombings, assassinations, spreading disease in the name of "science," you name it bud, our government has had its dirty paws in it at some point, in some way, all, I suspect, for love of money.

I really can't think of any other reason, apart from money. I tend to believe that humanity, at large, is good and wholesome. The 0.0001% out there have a nasty way of making the rest of us look terrible though. If the motivation isn't money, (and even if it is, really), then the folks behind all this indefensible bullshit over the years are really, truly, deeply, fucked up people, to their very cores. :(

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
I may or may not have posted the suggestion on here, but it wouldn't surprise me to see "security fees" added to hotels down there, in addition to ever-rising resort fees. Sounds sick, but greed has a funny way of finding its way toward opportunity.

Kracin, I can appreciate your thorough application of logic here. I can't prove anything, but my understanding of history and my deserved distrust of our government in general has my spidey senses tingling in a typical way... Look back at the horrendous crimes against humanity that have been committed by our government in merely the last century. This would be nothing but another footnote, really. Eugenics, the federal reserve, two world wars, countless invasions, bombings, assassinations, spreading disease in the name of "science," you name it bud, our government has had its dirty paws in it at some point, in some way, all, I suspect, for love of money.

I really can't think of any other reason, apart from money. I tend to believe that humanity, at large, is good and wholesome. The 0.0001% out there have a nasty way of making the rest of us look terrible though. If the motivation isn't money, (and even if it is, really), then the folks behind all this indefensible bullshit over the years are really, truly, deeply, fucked up people, to their very cores. :(
there are people fucked up to the core, look into the experiments that the japanese did, unit 731.

the people who are fucked to the core that do these things aren't being paid millions to do it, they do it because they enjoy it. sometimes those people act out on their own as well.

my thoughts tell me not to follow something blindly, i won't rule out government involvement, but i'm not going to use it as a crutch to satisfy my questions either.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
There's no law against the government testing nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons against it's own citizens, either.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Governments aren't exactly doing anything "illegal" when they test nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons on it's own citizens.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Somebody changed the post settings, so now there is a "database error", and my post is invisible. Outstanding.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Governments aren't exactly doing anything "illegal" when they test nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons on it's own citizens.
not unless they are part of the geneva convention and they are at war does it apply.

this is one reason why war breaks out, a government killing their people and another steps in to stop it. but, it's not like that can be done under the guise of good will, but done purely for gains of the attacking country.

·
Registered
889 Posts
731 was an atrocity... and our government let them off the hook completely. Found it funny though, that they tried to destroy the buildings that held their records, yet failed to accomplish that. Darned Japanese build quality backfired for once! :p

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
not unless they are part of the geneva convention and they are at war does it apply.

this is one reason why war breaks out, a government killing their people and another steps in to stop it. but, it's not like that can be done under the guise of good will, but done purely for gains of the attacking country.
No...

There's no law that makes it illegal. Not during war, either.

·
I am the Lord of Darkness
49 Posts
humans who live internationally have their own rights. You supposing your position of ideas of moralities based upon judgement of skin color or race regarding yourself a keyboard warrior with a flamethrower

121 - 140 of 192 Posts