Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i was wondering if there is any meet or gathering in Vegas?
i was thinking maybe we all can get together and head to the races or something?
lmk thanks

·
Heavy Right Foot
188 Posts
I'll be ready soon.. got to pony up the cash and get my radiator.. otherwise im good to go..

So far theres been some talk about in & out on thursday nights..

call me nuts.. but, I would like a graffic or something for us vegas supra's..

im just excited to be able to drive my car again..

Im open to any ideas for dates and times..

you mkIII or mkIV?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i owns a mkiv but all gens are welcome
i finally got my seq fixed so i am ready to see what it can do
lets just throw some ideas out and we can all meet
thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
There is Wednsday Night Street Wars on the 16th. I might go if anyone else is going.

I dont think i will be going to Midnight Mayhem there is just too many people there. Last time I went I only got 2 runs in 4 hours.

·
Heavy Right Foot
188 Posts
Got my radiator today.. so as far as i can tell after installing it on sunday and grabbing a trip permit from a buddy im good to go..

sunday's through wednesday's good for anybody for a impromptu meet? work keeps me late otherwise

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'll be there wednesday, but it will be with my buddies Grand National...my sup is layed up without a radiator :(

·
Heavy Right Foot
188 Posts
Im rollin to in & out on thursday.. anyone game to have an impromptu supra meet.. I have had a few days of driving mine, and so far so good! not bad for sitting on jackstands for 6 years while repairs rolled by at a snails pace..

the subaru guys will be in the back parking lot.. Im gonna swing into the west lot.. hope to see a few supras out there and meet some of their owners..

being behind the wheel of my mkIII has been surreal.. totally worth the wait..

thursday starting at 8ish.. and going for a while

·
Registered
365 Posts
i'll try to get up to the meet tomorrow. I'll be in a white mkiv on drag radials. I'll be parked in the back, the subie guys are pretty cool.

·
JDM Driver
‘95 Supra 6sp Hardtop
345 Posts
which in & out is this ?
the one on Trop and I15?
Its the In&Out on Sahara, just ~.5 miles west of I15.

2900 W. Sahara Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102

I'll try to make it tonight as well.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'll try and make it out there next thursday. I have a black MKIV with 5spoke fikse rims. My number two turbo is blown but I can still drive up there. =]

·
JDM Driver
‘95 Supra 6sp Hardtop
345 Posts
Is anyone planning on going to either In&Out or the covered garage tomorrow? Its going to be a nice cool night (maybe the last one until October) and I would like to take my car out for a spin.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts