Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a reason that you do not often see the MK4 Supras drive around with the following body kit? Is there something wrong with it? or is it just really expensive or hard to install? Also, is the spoiler on the back difficult to install?

Could anyone help me out here as i am weighing up what body kit i am going to put on my Supra and this veilside one appeals to me most so far. Thanks everyone.

· ESE CULO
5,531 Posts
It was one of the first kits out there, back than it was the one to get. But now, fast forward nearly 2 decades, it's out of date. It does ruin the lines of the Supra, and here in the US the trend now despises kits that are too busy looking. Up to you if you run that, but most on this forum will hate the look of it. They say the front end is a cat fish. I only personally like the rear spats when molded on the car. That's the only piece I like.

· ELITECUSTOMBODY
7,365 Posts
Stock body with RMM lip and/or TRD wing if you want something to spice the car up.

yep, and don't forget the CCW's, that way your car will look like every other Supra on here:drama:

· Registered
1,435 Posts
It was one of the first kits out there, back than it was the one to get. But now, fast forward nearly 2 decades, it's out of date. It does ruin the lines of the Supra, and here in the US the trend now despises kits that are too busy looking. Up to you if you run that, but most on this forum will hate the look of it. They say the front end is a cat fish. I only personally like the rear spats when molded on the car. That's the only piece I like.
Agreed! The kit was hot shit back in the day. Now, it's obsolete with a lot more favorable looking kits out there. Take a look at the Doluck kit. Very clean and flows with the MKIV lines nicely.

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Get what YOU like. It doesn't matter what any one else likes.

I think the body kit looks decent. Not my favorite.

· Registered
85 Posts
pick a few you think you like and do some photo shop (or you can go to the photo shop thread and get some help with that)...then pick the one that you like. Don't pick something because its the "hot thing to get" be your own man...man...just my $.02

· Registered
76 Posts
i have the front sides and rear bumper on mine but they are about to go (ionce i get the money) for two reaons, 1 the shop that did my paint royaly screwed up bad twice in a row on painting my car mainly on the sides and back, 2nd some of my friends pressured me into getting it . not saying its a horrible kit looks decent from some angles, all i have to say is think it through completely. as far as fitment goes mine would be a great fit if my old shop (also did the paint) werent stupid when the installed it i.e. leaving out screws and clips to keep them attached and aligned

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
If you get that bodykit can you also go chameleon paint as well? I hear it's making a comeback..

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.