Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
despite all the talking about it, i have yet to see a back to back dyno comparison of the VWR, VEILSIDE, STOCK, and any other aftermarket intake manifolds. i now have a stock manifold, VWR and mike's(nuneztt) new custom manifold. i will be doing flow tests on all 3 for sure, and depending on mike's say, a back to back dyno comparison as well. if anyone has any doner manifolds like the veilside, bullish, SP, titan, or PHR and is willing to go without them for a few weeks, i would love to do a back to back comparison along with flow test of them. i realize it may be asking a lot for someone to send their $2000 manifold my way but i have been a member here for about 3 years now, no negative feedback and i have met a lot of members and done business with quite a few that can attest to my honesty. i offered to help mike in flow testing his new manifold and i figured this would be a good opportunity to set lay the facts for all the manifolds. if anyone is interested, please pm me and we can talk more about this.

-Collin

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not 8 and i dont live in disneyworld, its a joke, apparently you guys are taking this as a joke too however its not. i know everyone has always talked about flowing/dynoing all the different manifolds back to back on a singled car and i already have 3 to compare, i figured id see if someone had a veilside to compare as well. as of now my car has a t88h, crane cams, full ferrea valvetrain, gasket-matched head, AEM EMS, FJO, full 4" exhaust, and a virtual works intake mani (built engine in the works), i would like to see the variation of the virtual works and other manifolds, there are things about both manifolds that make them different. for example, i would like to see what affect the velocity stacks have on the veilside along with the larger 100mm throttlebody over the virtual works, despite everyone saying that the virtual works is without a doubt the better manifold.

-stephan, this is leo's friend with the 98 imperial jade mica car i brought up to your shop before and helped leo with his car a little, ya my car got a makeover and as soon as i am finished with the motor its coming to you for some cosmetics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts