·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Where can i get the exhuast for a cheaper then 900 Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
sorry mang...nothing less than $925.00

you can call all the veilside dealers and i know they wont sell less than retail on this.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
ok Thansk Anyways Oh also how much does the hks carbon/Titanium muffler cost ? just the muffler Thanks Xdreamer

·
Registered
105 Posts
the delivery guy called today to make sure I was home, well long story short I asked him what the box wieghed. He said "Aw not much just 20 pounds"
This is a light exhaust, the entire package, box and all weighed 20 lbs.

G

·
Can someone take some pics of it mounted on their cars? A sound clip of the exhaust would be nice too.

Sounds very intriguing.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
The exhaust has some sort of removable silencer. What is the noise level with and without the silencer? And does the silencer pose a significant restriction?

·
1,005 Posts
Swifty said:
sorry mang...nothing less than $925.00

you can call all the veilside dealers and i know they wont sell less than retail on this.

Do you have any in stock or know anyone who has them in stock? Thanks

G

·
i have veilside Tear drop muffler and wat it has is a inner silencer that goes inside the muffler right where the muffler ends the silencer can be taken out but the noise is as loud as hell.
ToyotaCivic9

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have had mine on for a couple of weeks and it's not too loud at all, BUT I still have the stock cats on. This weekend I'll have a offroad dp and the VSTi so I'll be able to hear what it really sounds like.
With stock dp it can even be heard in the car.
I'm coming from a loud ass Mustang so my opinion of a loud car may not be the same level as you.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts