Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a great time at the dyno day, and I took plenty of pics and video.

Enjoy!

WARNING:VIDEO DISCLAIMER-THIS VIDEO MAY CONTAIN MUSIC OR PICTURES YOU DON'T LIKE. I AM ASKING YOU NOW TO PLEASE CONSIDER THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN THIS VIDEO. THAT WAY YOU DON'T HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT IT LATER.

THIS VIDEO DOES NOT CONTAIN YOUR CAR OR YOUR FAVORTIE SONGS OR YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC MORE THAN LIKELY.

BUT IT IS FREE....

:)

Velocity Trends Dyno Day 2005

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
mbc663 said:
sorry but thats got to be THE worst song ive heard in any kinda car video. you actually like that shit?
It's Ice Cube-Yeah people actually do like rap believe it or not.

And you have 14 posts.

You shut up too.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
I love your car and there were some hot cars there and very impressive numbers, but the video was terrible. I like rap, but that song was still bad. Why put still photos in the middle of a video? Now go out and make some more of your sick street raceing videos, thats what we the people are craving!

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Well, I have a lot of posts, so my opinion should count :D

Video wasnt bad, but:

I like Ice Cube, but that song didnt fit that scene...

More dyno runs, less pictures... 4 runs, 100+ pics...

Also, I like being able to hear the motor wind out... When you have "the KKK's wearin' 3 piece suits" blastin over the sound of the turbo whine, it really takes away from the feeling of the run... When I hear that sound, believe it or not, the hair on my arms raise up, I get a rush, I love that sound: so when it's over taken by music, any kind of music, it kinda ruins it for me...

All in all, quality was nice, editing was nice... :bigthumb:

But this is just my opinion... :) :blah: :blah: :blah:

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Reign_Maker said:

Video wasnt bad, but:

Also, I like being able to hear the motor wind out... When you have "the KKK's wearin' 3 piece suits" blastin over the sound of the turbo whine, it really takes away from the feeling of the run... When I hear that sound, believe it or not, the hair on my arms raise up, I get a rush, I love that sound: so when it's over taken by music, any kind of music, it kinda ruins it for me...

Understood, but fukin newbies coming on here bitching about a video that all they had to do is hit STOP on pisses me off.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reign_Maker said:

Video wasnt bad, but:

I also didn't feel like posting 100 pictures. So I did a combo loaf.

·
Kegel Instructor
90 Posts
braddman said:
What's gay about it-Please explain. My advice is say something nice or don't say anything!

You have 57 posts. Shut up.
braddman said:
It's Ice Cube-Yeah people actually do like rap believe it or not.

And you have 14 posts.

You shut up too.

·
2JZ yes shit
1,012 Posts
braddman said:
Understood, but fukin newbies coming on here bitching about a video that all they had to do is hit STOP on pisses me off.
Uh, hold on a sec...

BPU Eater
SupraForums Member

braddman
MVP Motorsports Sponsored

Dude, relax your fucking ego. :rolleyes:
You gonna bitch at me for having a low post count too?

It seems that when people don't agree with you or don't worship your car you get all pissy. Just like how you kept on whining about why to4r didn't accept your car. :blah: :blah:
People have opinions, just because they don't meet your criteria doesn't mean shit. Frankly, the vid had some good parts, but most of it was shit. Who wants to see the interior of some RHD civic over and over again?

Face it, when you post anything, there will be negative and positive feedback, accept it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Didnt really care for the music. Way too many pics and several of them were used twice.

Nice #'s next time dont put music of turbo's spoolin and blowers whining. Thats a no no :stickpoke

other than all that the video was okay. :hug: :dunno:

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Jesus, he made a video for us to see and some of you do nothing but complain. Who cares, it's his video. You guys can put the songs that ya'll like and kill the music when the motor is at WOT.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts