Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

there is a thread on this forum flaming the venom fuel injectrors.....

I am trying to do some research on the venom injectors, has anyone baught these type injectors in the last 5 months or so and tested them on a flow bench.

You guys are the only forum talking about this subject...or did...and you guys are the only ones talking about bad experiences.

I see plenty supra venom fuel injectors baught from ebay the last few months by checking the feedback....

Can anyone give me factual feedback oubout these injectors....flow tests....?

Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Hi Guys

there is a thread on this forum flaming the venom fuel injectrors.....

I am trying to do some research on the venom injectors, has anyone baught these type injectors in the last 5 months or so and tested them on a flow bench.

You guys are the only forum talking about this subject...or did...and you guys are the only ones talking about bad experiences.

I see plenty supra venom fuel injectors baught from ebay the last few months by checking the feedback....

Can anyone give me factual feedback oubout these injectors....flow tests....?

Thanks!!!

Just say no.

Read the thread about the Bosch injectors in this section, spend the money and rest easy knowing you have what a lot of us feel is the best injector on the market right now.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
dont do it..
RCs are good, bosch, or IMO Yaw Power injectors.

Yaw power are high impendence injectors, paul (owner/developer) is a great guy to talk to and can even make them work witht he oem rail if you wish. each injectors are matched to each other, he also includes all the lag time and other critial info need with each set of injectors. top notch stuff, had them on my Rx7

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just to avoid confusion, the yaw power injectors are the Injector Dynamic injectors, just with the new branded name.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys.....

I think ebay is then somehow cooking lies about this product because there is weekly sales of these injectors...many supra,300zx and more....and there is no bad reviews on ebay.....

Does Yaw power make duel side feed injectors?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys...don't bother, mailed Paul....they don't make side feeds....thanks in anyway.....

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
intresting i talked to paul and in person and he said he can make it work for my app... um maybe because im local?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts