Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supra Hero In Training
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some 19x8.5 rims about a month ago, I just got around to buying tires. I asked many times on this site which size tires I should get to fit my 93 supra NA. I myself admit I know shit about sizing, BUT THATS WHY I CAME TO THIS SITE. Now it looks like I might be screwed because when I took the wheels and tire to get put on, the guy acted like he couldn't put the tires on the rims, and he knew a place that could but he thinks they will look really weird in the front. I’m VERY pissed that I just spent 900 dollars on tires and now it looks like they’re not even going to fit! I was told that Front - 235/35/19 Rear - 265/30/19 would work from a member on this site and nobody contested, now I'm getting told from a professional that its not going to work. What the fuck..

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Maybe their equipment is not good. Cause it happened to me, too. Go to professional tire shop.

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Your "professional" is an idiot. Tell him to wake up and smell the 21st century. Then, take your wheels/tires to the nearest Discount Tire store and give them $20 per wheel ($30 if reverse-mount) to mount them and have a nice day.

---------------
19X10, P265/30 fronts
19X11, P295/30 rears
Mounted and balanced in an hour by Discount tire

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
So, I went to the tire shop where Peter Blach's fav shop :)

Anyway, the place called Wheel America but I dont know if there's one in your town. They charged me $20 per wheel.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Wheels America is the biggest fucking piece of dog shit i've ever encountered as a company...... I wouldn't even drop a penny at that fucking shit hole.....
Peter

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
houstonT said:
Wheels America is the biggest fucking piece of dog shit i've ever encountered as a company...... I wouldn't even drop a penny at that fucking shit hole.....
Peter

What happened, Peter? After I discovered my two of my wheels were bent from Japan or Cali. They took care of my wheels and charged me $50 for each wheel. It turned out great and I never had a problem with them.

·
Supra Hero In Training
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aight well I'm very glad to see that the member i trusted was correct and this guy was just as dumbass.

Thank You

1 - 7 of 7 Posts