Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Captain Cool
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW PROJECT!!!
i started on the right side and it doesnt look as good as the left...the whole thing took me 1 hour to do (2 times on the right, 1 on the left) and cost $60....but im def. very happy with the outcome..a lot of glare on the first couple pics makes it look really bubbly(which it isnt)

comparison pics...

both sides done...

· Captain Cool
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's actually the "light" shade from stickercity...i didnt wanna go dark, just noticeable...best thing is, when/if i get tired of it, just peel it right off :D

· Captain Cool
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks really good and the car is super clean. I remember meeting you on twin peaks in SF when you had your N/A Supra.
ya i remember that night...i still think about it whenever im up there haha...i forgot your name though (my bad :D)

thanks Trav...ya i try and make it out when i can, but work keeps me busy and it's not easy being the father of satan's spawn :D ...but id wanna be part of those midnight photoshoots!!!

also i just finished up my turn signals...

· Captain Cool
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
nice job bud... and that liscense plate is hilarious, suprised they didn't deny it
i just said it was for Shaton University...

thanks for the compliments guys

and anthra i really like how yours turned out, it's really complimented by the color of your car...i thought about the ebay one, but didnt trust it...i just went with something i knew others have tried and worked well

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.