Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
rip supra, new car soon
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You're thinking, oil, coolant, brake fluid leaking under the car... you are wrong. I was driving around a few hours ago and decide to floor it in first and just as shift to second, burning hot water sprayed onto my toes (was wearing sandals). WTF? It was dark and I was driving so I didn't get a look at what color the fluid was, but it had the viscosity of water except when it dried my hands felt a little sticky, like it was dirty water or had something else added into it. WTF could have happened? I didn't even think there was water or fluid above my feet. Thanks for the help guys.

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Sounds like your heater leaked coolant on your feet. The heater is behind the dash just to the right of your feet.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
antifreeze makes your hands sticky. haha. but ya, i say check your hoses around the area and it might have been your heater core...which sucks ass to fix

·
rip supra, new car soon
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it doesn't leak anymore, i turned up the heater, i floored the car and did everything i could to test this odd problem, but no go. Should I be worried? I'm going to try and inspect everything I can. Could this potentially cause overheating problems? coolant leaks? gahhh..... stupid car.

·
JZS161 Aristo TT
881 Posts
adam pecush said:
if something sprayed, it will inevitably do it again. go try figure out where the leak came from.
Heater hose feeds into the fire wall above the pedals :ugh2:

Heater core blows onto the pasangers side floor :run:

:rockon:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Jason T said:
Heater hose feeds into the fire wall above the pedals :ugh2:

Heater core blows onto the pasangers side floor :run:

:rockon:
other way around for our lhd cars man. (im pretty sure)

G

·
coolant lines for heater , my hose under the dash for the heater broke the plastic nipple off and i need a new housing, pos..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts