Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Is it me or did the other guy get sprayed with the extinguisher?

STFU, Faggot? :rolleyes:

Awesome? :wtf:

I would like to see one of the camera peps car on fire.... :freak:

·
Registered
468 Posts
CrazY fCuK said:
anyone know the answer to my question?
Guy was spraying a wet shot (mixture of fuel and nitrous oxide) too low in the rpm's. You don't want to spray in the lower rpm's because the vacuum from the engine isn't enough to pull the fuel/nitrous oxide in. Instead it pools in the intake manifold and then explodes from the heat/pressure building inside. When that happened the fuel rail probably came apart, gas got sprayed everywhere, fire started, etc..

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
Saw pics already, but the video was a first. If my car had a problem like that at a track, I'd be pissed, but go home and just start again... but if some asshole kid was saying what he did, and I was there already mad, I'd knock his teeth out.

What a fucking stupid commentary by the cameraman - I hope that he dies in an HIV-Positive Sasquatch attack.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
why is he racing a z06 on spray if he only runs low 14s? the fag in the vid said he ran a 14.16, if the driver of the z06 wouldn't have sprayed, he would have won and still had a car!!!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I feel bad for the Vette owner, insurance won't pay either.

As for the camera guys I really don't understand.

I mean without the vette there they would be watching 14 second runs from a 240, how can they criticize the guy for having the BALLS to run nitrous on a new vette?

People like that make me extremely violant.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Midnight Hour said:
The 14.16 was for his friend in the 240SX.
yes i know, if the z06 didn't spray he would have won! why did he spray? to blow up his engine? maybe

z06 run high 12s stock

1 - 20 of 54 Posts