Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Hawtness
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one with the black supra sitting under the underpass. It was one of the first 2-step video's posted.

·
Hawtness
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its dark how am i supposed to tell, ya thanks thats the one!

and holy FAWK does that thing sound mean :D

·
Registered
379 Posts

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
:crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
551 Posts
maybe because its hitting the preset rev limiter
Aint it a "spooling mechanism" that is built in aem...

aka it'll cut spark first then cut fuel(at a few hundred rpm higher)... so the unburnt fuel actually burns in th turbine housing... creating boost without load so you can have power on launch... just a thought...:1poke:

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Aint it a "spooling mechanism" that is built in aem...

aka it'll cut spark first then cut fuel(at a few hundred rpm higher)... so the unburnt fuel actually burns in th turbine housing... creating boost without load so you can have power on launch... just a thought...:1poke:
Yes, it is used to spool the turbo up and does a very good job of it! The AEM actually retards timing to achieve this besides just cutting spark and fuel, which it also does causing a rev limiter.

·
Registered
183 Posts
WoW that was insane !!! :eek3:

·
2JZ NA-T
5,413 Posts
the 2step and anti-lag with the AEM is crazy as hell, i love it in my car, wats even better is actually launching on street tires after it starts poping flames like that, surprisingly it doesnt just burn out, but pulls really really hard since im launching at like 15 psi :)

stay on it too long though, and bye bye exhaust valves, it will burn the hell out of them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts