Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mods before Broads ;)
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone off of the Houston Performance Driving website just posted a compilation video. Some of the footage is from TX2K5. At the 4 minute marker you can see a few NM regulars in the clip. Right click save as - the server is getting hit hard now. Enjoy:

VID

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Thanks Amar,

Hows everything going anyhow?

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Ok downloaded the video and watched it. ITs great. ITs just funny to me, and weird, how many forums have this video on it. Like local NM forums and other places as well. For you and I its different. Not only do we know everyone in the videos, but most of the races you put together for us personally and invited everyone who showed up. (well naturally there are always some people that show up that arent invited, but thats just how it goes) You know ive got years and years of footage like this too. I should send it to the guy whos putting it all together.

Like that one time you and our PHR race crew were doing test in tune with an 8 second car in the dark, on an abandoned road. LOL. Good times :)

I especially like the part at the 4 minute mark in this video. Where "some" sneaky black supra with Jedi on the license plate is racing the fastest car there, Red twin turbo Vette, and raping it. lol :)

:)

·
Mods before Broads ;)
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Obiwan said:
...Like that one time you and our PHR race crew were doing test in tune with an 8 second car in the dark, on an abandoned road. LOL. Good times :)
That was a blast! :werdlol:

Obiwan said:
I especially like the part at the 4 minute mark in this video. Where "some" sneaky black supra with Jedi on the license plate is racing the fastest car there, Red twin turbo Vette, and raping it....
It sounded amazing! I didn't know the Jedi pulled that hard.

Obiwan said:
Hows everything going anyhow?
Keep your fingers crossed. I should know by the end of next week.

36Chambers: No powder coating. In fact, if everything goes my way the ole Technospeeds will be up for sale soon :naughty:

BlazinTT: The Cobra is pretty strong. It's making about 540 to the wheels. It tangled with the Jedi on one of the 2K5 nights. The owner later wrote on another forum something like..."I got the jump and took the lead for a second...and then out of nowhere this Obiwan car teleported about 17 car lengths ahead of me..." :lol:

Glad everyone liked the vids!

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
What do you have up your sleeve Amar? hmmmm... wheels possibly for sale.... hmmm.. Car too???

Touch base with me and let me know whats shaking.

Hows my buddy Raj doing too?

Ben

·
Mods before Broads ;)
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Obiwan said:
What do you have up your sleeve Amar? hmmmm... wheels possibly for sale.... hmmm.. Car too???

Touch base with me and let me know whats shaking.

Hows my buddy Raj doing too?

Ben
The car should be coming home this weekend. Slowly things should be falling into place. If I am lucky this will be the real deal. I will call you for some consultation soon.

Raj is doing well. Lately, he has been on an impressive rampage since one of his buddies just scored a new ride. It's a black 6 speed just like the Jedi but with a T - 72 and standalone EMS. It's a bad ripper!

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Hmmmm.... still not sure what you have up your sleeve. :)

Glad to hear Raj is doing well.

Hows the weather down there?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts