Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Got to love that response time of track personal to extinguish the fire......

·
ORIGINAL GANGSTER
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i really dont know too much about nitrous...what exactly happened to make the car go up in flames like that

·
Registered
497 Posts
Wow, so much for the insurance claim..."caught on fire at the racetrack while spraying nitrous." Uhh, yeah.
I blew the side out of my intercooler while spraying once, but that sh1t is nuts.
BTW, was that the asshat commentator who "starred" in the infamous "VTEC" videos LOL "veee-tec, veee-tec...." What a fool.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yeah, it happened at Great Lakes 2 weeks ago. It's actually a Z06 poser.....C5 :D Still unfortunate....I'm surprised he got out of the car that fast. And that kid was a fuckin idiot.

·
Registered
154 Posts
wow that sucks and glad im not the only that thought the camera man sounded like a fag.
Something about cars on fire make me cry more then laugh at the owner...no matter what car it is. people put alot of work and/or money in those things.

·
Registered
497 Posts
APU6speed said:
That's all over Z06vette. The unfortunate thing is rumors are flying that the owner did not have full coverage on the car. I hope for his sake that's not the truth.. Very unfortunate incident.
LOL, I dont know of any insurance companies who would pay-out for an accident on a race track. I have a feeling he would have to "fudge" the location of the incident to get it paid for. The problem is, that is insurance fraud and carries a nice little fine and jail term...

·
Registered
75 Posts
lightspeed240 said:
LOL, I dont know of any insurance companies who would pay-out for an accident on a race track. I have a feeling he would have to "fudge" the location of the incident to get it paid for. The problem is, that is insurance fraud and carries a nice little fine and jail term...

exactly - nearly every policy i've heard of has terms dealing with no coverage of track incidents.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts