Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Six Figure Club
420 Posts
I think that i like your car. seriously, not alot of modifacations but i have been following it every step ever since you put that exhaust on there. your one of m motivations for staying in there. the car looks great
-chris

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
dude, i love how that thing sounds. what kind of exhaust is it? also, take a look at my post. give me some input will ya?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chrono said:
dude, i love how that thing sounds. what kind of exhaust is it? also, take a look at my post. give me some input will ya?
the cheapest kind.

ebay downpipe (hks replica), ebay 3" hi-flow cat, ebay 3" Megan Muffler, & 935motorsports 3" pipes. all came to about ~$300.

no silencer/baffler/reducer. Took it out and threw it away.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hehe, the music is Tiesto Nyana cd 2. I listen to that while driving too. :)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TheGonz420 said:
Hehe, the music is Tiesto Nyana cd 2. I listen to that while driving too. :)
It's in DJ Tiesto cd titled "Nyana". But it's by Andain titled Beautiful Things.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Kroze said:
It's in DJ Tiesto cd titled "Nyana". But it's by Andain titled Beautiful Things.

I was about to tell everyone where that particular mix came from. I love that CD, the outdoor being my favorite with track # 12 I think....Urban Shakedown...thats it. I love that song!

I dont find anything wrong with his avatar or choice of music ( at the time of the film shoot)...I doubt he had his avatar in mind when he left the music on....some things just arnt important to some people, so lay off guys :sadwavey:

Great sound from that motor! Sounds really healthy! Congratulations! :)

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
AGlobalThreat said:
My bad, I didn't mean to diss the music, I dunno why I even mentioned it :dunno:

I just can't fucking stand that avatar.
well, yours sucks too....

It lacks that special " cool factor"......its just a southpark charector against the wall...

I mean what the heck is that? :stickpoke

just fooling with you :bigthumb:

later,
Jonathan

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Forceofwill said:
Car sounds good man. I plan on trying to quiet mine up a bit when I get a 3" straight pipe. Atm i'm just running about 8" long of 3" downpipe.

Here's what it sounds like, :tongue:

http://www.auburn.edu/~millith/OpenDP.wmv

that sounds mean as hell! Reminds me of my open DP experiance when i first rebuilt my motor.....i just had the megan 3" DP on and NOTHIGN ELSE....talk about rattling your feet!

it was so awsome though having people starring at you like your crazzy at a stop light heheheheheh

I want to actually make a 2" solid DP, and have it come out the back and flute it ( like a trumpet) to 3"....now THAT would sound good! Like the old race cars did.....gives it the high pitch scream and the low rumble at idle.....not to mention 2" wont hurt since it will be TOTALLY straight piped.

-Jonathan

PS: or a side exit exhuast is on the drawing board....like the old GT skylines and supra's had in japan.....exiting under the passenger door....in the same fluted fashion :)

G

·
Forceofwill said:
Car sounds good man. I plan on trying to quiet mine up a bit when I get a 3" straight pipe. Atm i'm just running about 8" long of 3" downpipe.

Here's what it sounds like, :tongue:

http://www.auburn.edu/~millith/OpenDP.wmv
Yea, sounds just like mine. 3" in from turbo back and an ebay can. I had to put a silencer, because it was deafening. I plan to put in a hi-flow cat and see if that helps any.

Koze, car sounds really good. The idle looks much better to.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i don't think i want open downpipe. it'll attract too much of the unwated attraction from the cops. thanks you for all the compliments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts