·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friday, October 26, 2001 - Angel's Supra vs. Tom Welch's Viper GTS

Here is the first race...

http://www.btrviper.com/angelvsviper1.mpg

And now for the big finale...

http://www.btrviper.com/angelvsviper2.mpg

If you watch carefully, you can see and hear Tom's car bog off of the line until the NOS/Propane kicks in. There is no doubt that both of these cars are capable of a lot more... and I for one cannot wait until they line up against each other again.

Byron

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHHAHAHH SUPRA looses again to bad that jap sticker did not give you an extra 40hp...On the second race you will notice the Viper hiting the brakes because he is dialing in (idiot).....:p Rookies ever work on your car dude???Go play some computer games cause your car is getting slower..........

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well if you add the turbos and # of cylnders the supra was at the best it could be. It's just another loss marked for the asian crowd. Dungonds and drangons any one? He needs to port his shifter and large graphics on the side for maximum horespower.:D

·
Banned
942 Posts
Angel,

The 2nd run looked great, other than you were sleeping at the line (or he red-lighted). The ET and MPH on your side was messed up, what did you run on that pass?

For a 3.0L Supra to run down a 7.0L viper on NOS, that ain't too shabby.

Later,

Chris.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The first run he went like 11.90 I believe. He missed 3rd gear and the car cut out a little. THe second run was a much better run. On the first run he redlighted, but the second run he was just sleeping at the light. I believe he had a 1.57 60' so it was a little bit off the best of 1.50. The second run was a [email protected] His cars taking a break for a few weeks now though as it's prepped for the 9s.

·
Banned
945 Posts
Thanks for the video and well done Angel...

But I have to ask, WTF is up with that track? Did someone forget to pay the electric bill?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SUPRAKILLER said:
It's just another loss marked for the asian crowd. Dungonds and drangons any one? He needs to port his shifter and large graphics on the side for maximum horespower.:D
You are an inbred dipshit. I cant even believe that you wrote that shit. Im laughing my ass off right now at your narrow mind.

good race to both the drivers.

Mike

·
Registered
25 Posts
SUPRAKILLER said:
Well if you add the turbos and # of cylnders the supra was at the best it could be. It's just another loss marked for the asian crowd. Dungonds and drangons any one? He needs to port his shifter and large graphics on the side for maximum horespower.:D
And all the f-body owners wonder why the import owners think f-bodies are for rednecks... jeez :rolleyes: :mad:

·
Banned
97 Posts
SUPRAKILLER said:
Asian crowd? Angel isnt even asian numbnuts! If you think your so fast, why dont you meet up with Angel and Tom and show them how it is done.

·
1,793 Posts
SUPRAKILLER said:
If you're going to bust on somebody, you better take a very good look at yourself, idiot. Did you pay any attention whatsoever in sixth grade english class? Try "proof-reading" next time.

·
Administrator
2,797 Posts
nice video...

BTW SC300TURBO Nice car man, I was on the supra meet this past friday and your car is pretty awsome, we need to race, just for fun :)

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Bwahahahaa

BWahahahahahahaa thats what i say.....everything is old there man......even being at the track you cant barely see the times...
AZWildcat said:
Thanks for the video and well done Angel...

But I have to ask, WTF is up with that track? Did someone forget to pay the electric bill?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SUPRAKILLER said:
HAHHAHAHH SUPRA looses again to bad that jap sticker did not give you an extra 40hp...On the second race you will notice the Viper hiting the brakes because he is dialing in (idiot).....:p Rookies ever work on your car dude???Go play some computer games cause your car is getting slower..........
What a loser... The typical internet TROLL!

·
Administrator
2,797 Posts
SC300TURBO said:
anytime black bird...what do you have done?..did you see the dyno?.....and thank you very much for the compliments......Jeff
I miss the dyno on saturday :( but I will love to race your I don't have much on my car I'm just BPU++ do you go to towers on friday? maybe we can set up something there, just for fun of course :cool:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts