Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
slim313 said:
nice compilation of races. But what was with the last race where there's a car stopped in the left lane??

that car wasnt stopped... must remember something. That guy was traveling at about 50-55mph, the silver cobra traps in the 120's... so they were coming up on him pretty quick ;)

187... may have been a bit of a long drive from Chitown to come race down here ;)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dayum he almost got hit. Bu yeah Nice video, Nice editing, and Nice cars.

SVT Poison really kicked some ass

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets see

editing =gay

Music=gay but typical mustang neck driving tunes (expected)

I want the 2.25 minutes of my life back that i wasted watching that mustang video faggotry

yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaa taor beee mustang racin here
Pot-NA.

My94Pony.

Holy shit!!! Dude what the hell is that thing in your signature. That thing is a piece of shit take it down quick be fore my eyes catch on fire.

·
Registered
96 Posts
JDMAWD said:
Holy shit!!! Dude what the hell is that thing in your signature. That thing is a piece of shit take it down quick be fore my eyes catch on fire.
:lol:

JDMAWD, you my comic relief for a hectic school day. Thanks..

That is some funny shit!

Josh

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
neoamd said:
:lol:

JDMAWD, you my comic relief for a hectic school day. Thanks..

That is some funny shit!

Josh
I agree. Laughing at the stupid kids who eat glue and bugers is really fun.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Worst video music evarrrrr.
Otherwise good video. Thanks.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JDMAWD said:
Lets see

editing =gay

Music=gay but typical mustang neck driving tunes (expected)

I want the 2.25 minutes of my life back that i wasted watching that mustang video faggotry

yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaa taor beee mustang racin here
Pot-NA.

My94Pony.

the funny part is, YOU CANT FUCKING COMPETE. How many times do i have to tell you, your car, will not compete with ANY OF MY CARS, in ANY ASPECT. Why dont you get some money together (ask your mommy), drive your turd down to Florida (better yet, TOW it since it couldnt make it that far).and come race me.

Oh wait, you'll make some dumb excuse cause your scared and know you dont have shit to compete. Stick to racing other ricers son...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My94Pony said:
the funny part is, YOU CANT FUCKING COMPETE. How many times do i have to tell you, your car, will not compete with ANY OF MY CARS, in ANY ASPECT. Why dont you get some money together (ask your mommy), drive your turd down to Florida (better yet, TOW it since it couldnt make it that far).and come race me.

Oh wait, you'll make some dumb excuse cause your scared and know you dont have shit to compete. Stick to racing other ricers son...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JDMAWD said:

You laugh because you know its true. Like i said.. instead of talking a bunch of shit, grow some fucking balls (or ask your mommy if you can have them back), get some money together (again, ask your mommy for your weekly allowance), come to florida, and race me. I promise not to put multiple train lengths on your fucking turd.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My94Pony said:
You laugh because you know its true. Like i said.. instead of talking a bunch of shit, grow some fucking balls (or ask your mommy if you can have them back), get some money together (again, ask your mommy for your weekly allowance), come to florida, and race me. I promise not to put multiple train lengths on your fucking turd.
Dude you are a fucking retarded? you redneck hillbilly piece of shit mustang driving asshat. Are you fucking blind?

Look at that POS in your signature, and the video of your junk pile you posted in the other forum. Are you fucking stupid? shove that come to Florida bullshit up your ASS you fucking CLOWN.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you talk big online....cause thats all you can do. Its ok, i understand your scared.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.