Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
That sure didn't look like a 9 second run. He really eased it out of the hole.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Dave Buschur is the man a true DSM pioneer. Always consistent and smooth. He is the definition of going fast with class.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I respect Dave for what he's done for the DSM Community and have bought many items from him as well as attended the last 6 shootouts he's put on, but after running an event in which both he and AMS participated I came away with a drastically different perspective of him from what I used to carry. On the other hand the AMS crew were the consumate professionals doing all they could to help this charity event run as good as possible. I'll still be at this year's shootout of course, but I think the BS between the vendors on EVOM has changed Dave for the worse. The man I used to know as a warmhearted guy has now been turned into a shrewd businessman willing to do whatever it takes to make sure his company stays on top in nearly in situation. I for one miss the old Dave Buschur.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
mavisky said:
I respect Dave for what he's done for the DSM Community and have bought many items from him as well as attended the last 6 shootouts he's put on, but after running an event in which both he and AMS participated I came away with a drastically different perspective of him from what I used to carry. On the other hand the AMS crew were the consumate professionals doing all they could to help this charity event run as good as possible. I'll still be at this year's shootout of course, but I think the BS between the vendors on EVOM has changed Dave for the worse. The man I used to know as a warmhearted guy has now been turned into a shrewd businessman willing to do whatever it takes to make sure his company stays on top in nearly in situation. I for one miss the old Dave Buschur.

:rofl: :rofl:

Have you lost your mind? dave has always been the same old dave. I guess the wars between him and glazer on the digest was before your time. Dave has *always* been no nonsense and rough on the edges.

Dave is all business and no bullshit.

Oh shit my labor rate at extreme just went up :ugh2: :rofl:

·
Diehard 4G63/AWD User
666 Posts
Not to get into arguments but that car has gone a little quicker.
9.22 @ 157.5 Not bad considering the not so stellar 1.5x short times.

Not bad for..

Jarrod said:
The rear end, transfer case, driveshaft, u-joints, and transmission are all 100% stock.
..eh Ananda? :) :)

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
diambo4life said:
..eh Ananda? :) :)

umm.... i know Buschur racing very well thats all i will say :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Well I know of the disputes between BR and Extreme, but I was too busy reading DG's posts about running the Pro-Solo's to bother myself with that at the time.

I guess the difference was that this was a charity event where there only competition was AMS and there was no money or anything on the line. After their car broke he was back to the rough edged but fun Dave I've always seen in the past, but before that things just seemed off. Maybe I just caught him on a bad day.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
mavisky said:
I guess the difference was that this was a charity event where there only competition was AMS. After their car broke.
whos car broke?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Ball Bearing Supra said:
whos car broke?
Buschur's floated a valve or something at either the dragstrip the day before or during their first autox pass.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts