Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts
G

·
:bowrofl: I love how the guy was talking sh!t and so forth then what do ya know the Supra ownes! Big Domestic vs fast imports is always a fun experience and the trash talking just makes it more entertaining to see who takes the win and who walks the loss. Oh yea Jackie can ride in my passenger seat any day, better yet drive my stick :bigthumb:.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
That episode was AWESOME!!! Peter and Gus you guys are funny as hell. E-mail me this episode so I can save it!

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
That's some funny ass shit.. props to the scandalous guys!

Ryan you looked tired as fuck :stickpoke can't blame you though..

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
The supra is to be feared by all domestics. Just goes to show that the inline 6 is better than the V8

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
These guys are good. I dig the funny video with cool coverage. If only the street racing faggotry was always this entertaining yet friendly.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Hahaahahahhhhahhha, ROTFLMAO at Ryan's interview........... :) Oh yea, good race Marko! ;)
Peter

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
I was. Hadn't slept the week before.

My car had NO Motor, brakes, no nothing two weeks before the event. Put it together starting that Monday before the race and we built Britt Evers 98 in two days too with a built engine etc all in the same week. I was tired as hell! I had dynoed and tested that night before too and got NO sleep!!!

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
WOTM said:
I was. Hadn't slept the week before.

My car had NO Motor, brakes, no nothing two weeks before the event. Put it together starting that Monday before the race and we built Britt Evers 98 in two days too with a built engine etc all in the same week. I was tired as hell! I had dynoed and tested that night before too and got NO sleep!!!
And still ran 9.2... amazing :bigthumb:

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
I'm asian, we just look young:)

Marko and I were in the same class. He had a throttle cable failure and lost in eliminations. Sucked because he and I would have lined up and he would have won the event had nothing failed. His car was running hard.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
WOTM said:
I'm asian, we just look young:)

Marko and I were in the same class. He had a throttle cable failure and lost in eliminations. Sucked because he and I would have lined up and he would have won the event had nothing failed. His car was running hard.

Yeah it must be that asian blood we both got. I'm sure you and Marko will line up sometime in teh future.

·
Registered
205 Posts
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: They are hilarious just for having "Party all the time" by Eddie Murphy

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
abuC said:
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: They are hilarious just for having "Party all the time" by Eddie Murphy
that song was teh $hit back in the day. So woon, how soon do you think before 8's? :D

1 - 20 of 114 Posts