Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
820 Posts
...I paused for a moment as I was touched by the awesome production. Seeing you guys hard at work and making progress brings a warm tingling feeling to ones heart. Keep up the good work and god bless. Makes me wish I was there with you guys to share the special moments with you as the team that we are...

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
White Supra said:
...I paused for a moment as I was touched by the awesome production. Seeing you guys hard at work and making progress brings a warm tingling feeling to ones heart. Keep up the good work and god bless. Makes me wish I was there with you guys to share the special moments with you as the team that we are...

I couldn't have said it better..... I had that warm fuzzy feeling too watching the video!! I need a tissue..........

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
WOW, how nice, two pansies basking in the glory of the HIGH 9. WOOPDI FUCKING DOO!!!!!!!

1500 rwhp - 9.9

Auto drag car - 9.7

WOW!!!! :whogives:

Peter

J

·
0 Posts
houstonT said:
WOW, how nice, two pansies basking in the glory of the HIGH 9. WOOPDI FUCKING DOO!!!!!!!

1500 rwhp - 9.9

Auto drag car - 9.7

WOW!!!! :whogives:

Peter
There we go.....Peter(Liar) (the guy who is to scared to race his car down the track, and tooo stupid to realize when the timers are off) making somekind of judgment on 1/4 mile times........go figure:rolleyes:

Jason.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No glory here, just a video to share with guys that like to see fast Supras. You would not understand this as I am not trying to make money off of people like you do with the Texas meet.

You may also notice that this video is of two Supras competing in a sanctioned event, a controlled situation with other cars in the next lane. So you know that the times have not been fucked with unlike your car Peter:) How many 6 speeds have made 9 second passes at sanctioned meets? Not to many. But you would not know anything about that because when it comes to cars and drag racing you don't know your head from your ass. Why don't you just post in the detailing section where you can give us some real insightful input:)

Kent and I built this car from the ground up and Jason tuned it, so why don't your grab a sponge and bucket and get to work with what you do best:)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Thanks for the Nice video....it's no "White supra" but time will show the potential.
Ya know....I was almost enjoying this thread until the trash talk began...go figure!

J

·
0 Posts
Team Toyota said:
nice vid. :cool:

glad to see both cars coming along.

wish I couldve been there.
Al, it would have been great to have you there!

Keep the tires in one piece this time!:)

Jason.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.