Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 517 Posts

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are you playing and/or looking forward to? I've been wrapped up in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. This game is a lot deeper than it appears and if you're and achievement whore, this one will keep you busy with its 178 achievements. It also has the best and freakiest trailer of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLtZW3xIix0

Until this game came out, I was playing Shadow of Mordor, which was surprisingly fun. I still need to finish that one.

·
Wingless FTW
594 Posts
I am excited to see GTAV's new 1st-person view on PS4. Sadly, I won't be experiencing it first hand, as I do not have a PS4 and I DO have a baby. A life not condusive to video games anymore.

·
Free Legal Advice
1,332 Posts
Most Gran Turismo with a little CoD and Battlefield thrown in for good measure. Been playing Forza Horizons 2 and Advanced Warfare at my friends place recently but no new games for me. Looking forward to seeing how Drive Club is but I'm really just waiting it out for GT7 :lol:

·
The Discriminator
660 Posts
Enjoying Advanced Warfare, by far the best COD in years (not saying much) but I'm also looking forward to re-playing GTAV in first person. That said, I really can't wait for Uncharted 4 and MGSV next year. To me, "next-gen" won't begin until those games release.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,236 Posts
Still playing Borderlands pre sequel, not as good as Borderlands 2 but still lots of fun.

I don't normally play lots of games, just one or 2 good ones per year. From what I can see, last Call of Duty sucked yet again, and all the hype over Destiny was just marketing.

Dead Island 2 is suppose to be released next year, hoping it will be as much fun as the first one.

·
Phantom Flipper
638 Posts
Been playing the classics as of late. Games that were around when I was a kid but couldn't play for whatever reasons:

Commander Keen series
Doom series
Blake Stone
Rise of the Triad

etc etc

On the modern front, Wasteland 2.

·
Go Fcuk Your Mother
1,046 Posts
OP is 36 years old and still plays video games?

That being said, here are a few that I'm looking forward to play:

-Metal Gear 5
-Far Cry 4
-Dead Island 2
-Geometry Wars 3
-Final Fantasy 15

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OP is 36 years old and still plays video games?
Fuck yeah. The original NES came out when I was in 4th grade and it was all uphill from there.

I had a lot of fun with Fary Cry 3 and Blood Dragon. FC4 will be really good, too, even though Ubisoft and U-Play really sucks.

·
Batshit crazy old bastard
186 Posts
Fuck yeah. The original NES came out when I was in 4th grade and it was all uphill from there.

I had a lot of fun with Fairy Cry 3 and Blood Dragon. FC4 will be really good, too, even though Ubisoft and U-Play really sucks.

:dunno:

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
Dragon Age Inquisition is supposedly better than DA2.

·
can you not
2,085 Posts
I've been getting back to gaming lately. I'm about to get the siblings together for an old-school LAN party like we used to have, too :D

I've discovered that Battleblock Theater and Speedrunners are awesome for ruining friendships and are the best living-room co-op/vs games in a LONG time. Just finished Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, which pretty much sucked. Got Stalker: Call of Pripyat, but I need to finish Shadow of Chernobyl first.

Kerbal Space Program is killing me again, I just started playing after a long absence. Already on the Mun with one Kerbal, then I Skycraned in a rover with another little fellow :)

·
Sun Devil
1,022 Posts
Enjoying Advanced Warfare, by far the best COD in years (not saying much) but I'm also looking forward to re-playing GTAV in first person. That said, I really can't wait for Uncharted 4 and MGSV next year. To me, "next-gen" won't begin until those games release.
are you playing on ps4 or xb1

·
ಠ____ರೃ
7,335 Posts
^GOD, I miss that game. I haven't really played it since Melee. So, SO easy to pick up, which makes it great as a party game, even bringing in girls to play. For a while, I was getting to be pretty fucking good with Falco.

·
Cardinals!
1,547 Posts
I picked up Payday 2 on sale on Steam about a month ago.. That game is a ton of fun, despite some annoyances with weapon mods and ratings. Well worth buying if you like a cross of the movie Point Break with The Hitman games in a fps.

Still play a little DayZ from time to time..

Really looking forward to:
The Crew
Tom Clancy's The Division
Rainbow Six: The Siege
Battlefield: Hardline
Gran Turismo 7

1 - 20 of 517 Posts