Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 520 Posts

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,244 Posts
In case anyone has not played Bioshock Infinite, it was one of the best games I ever played, design + game-play + storyline.

BioShock Infinite Complete Edition should be available for 360, ps3 and pc.

·
Cardinals!
1,547 Posts
CSGO nerd here.
Been getting back into cs:go
After playing a ton of CS going back to 0.6 and Source.. I was really looking forward to GO. I've tried to like it, and keep trying a couple times a month, but they seriously fucked the pooch on the hit boxes. I always felt like CS/Source had excellent hit box registration, far beyond any other shooter, but with GO, it felt like they borrowed tech from CoD/BF with shitty hit boxes and registration.

It took me a while to like Source more than 1.6, but it did eventually happen. However, after 2+ years of trying to like GO, I just can't due to the massive downgrade in hit box registration. It's a worse game than Source, and that's really disappointing.

Still banging away at EVE Online while throwing in some Borderlands Pre Sequel when I can.
I haven't played either of these, but EVE has always been tempting..

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
still playing planetside 2 on and off, mostly because i'm so busy with everything else, it's easy to pick up, jump into an organized battle, and play for an hour or two and put down without worrying about being behind the curve, or having to get into a "good game", and all that crap. nothing beats 200v200 fights imho

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
I always prefer keyboard and mouse over controllers, and want someone to make a keyboard and mouse interface for consoles with FPS games.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I always prefer keyboard and mouse over controllers, and want someone to make a keyboard and mouse interface for consoles with FPS games.
That exists already...

http://xim4.com/

There are many different ones. You can always tell when someone is using KB/Mouse on console. They still suck.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Gotrek, good to know. Been a while since I searched (years lol).

Troux, the 1.6 assessment is spot on. When I get a new rig, I think I will get back into it.

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I really hate caving in and doing the whole pre-order thing, but I just ordered Far Cry 4. Initial reviews tend to be around 9/10. Besides, as huge as game files are now, it will take me a long time to download this game. Steam often lets you preload the game ahead of the release.

·
can you not
2,086 Posts
I really hate caving in and doing the whole pre-order thing, but I just ordered Far Cry 4. Initial reviews tend to be around 9/10. Besides, as huge as game files are now, it will take me a long time to download this game. Steam often lets you preload the game ahead of the release.
I am so looking forward to FC4. I'm working through Blood Dragon right now... so goofy :lol:

For some reason I want COD:AW as well. I hear it's the best since 4, just don't know if I want to get that deep into it.

21 - 40 of 520 Posts