Supra Forums banner

421 - 440 of 517 Posts

·
can you not
2,085 Posts
I like the new avatar. Bubbles is the shit!
Get me some gummy worms and shit.

I actually unlocked every achievement in that fucking turd of a game for Xbox 360. I wanted to smash my controller a million times.

Red River was wayyyyy better.
I don't think I've even died in Red River, whereas I was dying a few times on EVERY. FRIKKIN. MISSION in DR. The kicker is that neither of them are remotely close to how hard the original Operation Flashpoint was... that game was murder.

I'm so glad I never became an achievement whore, I literally care nothing about that :sadance:

Tough games don't bother me as long as I don't have to replay anything. If I'm working my way through, die and have to restart at a checkpoint from 15 minutes ago, I'm done for the day... too annoying. I kinda like Arma's way of doing things (in some missions). Die, and you become the next guy in your fireteam/squad.

·
Registered
119 Posts
So a youtube comment summarized what COD is doing :

"cod is the reason why global warming hasn't started yet because they keep recycling"
Aaron Grodewald...

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #425
Bump, just to keep the front page in OT from being a complete dumpster fire.

If you liked Limbo, check out Inside. It's not a sequel to Limbo, but more like a spiritual successor.

I started playing Destiny a few weeks ago. It's more fun than I thought. I think since I waited so long, there was a lot of content to keep me busy. I got the Legendary Edition which came with Destiny, the two DLC packs, and The Taken King expansion pack, all for $30. The next big expansion pack will be dropping soon, too.

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #427 (Edited)
Just got xbox 1, any exclusive games on it I should try?
Ckeck the Xbox store; they're having a big sale on a lot of stuff this week. What have you played recently prior to getting the Xbox?

I'm not too sure on what the console exclusives are, but I know Ori and The Blind Forest was an exclusive. I loved the shit out of it. Sunset Overdrive was another exclusive. It got pretty good ratings, but I haven't played it yet. I picked it up about a month or so ago when it was free.

Speaking of free games, if you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription, you get four free games a month (two for Xbox One. two from the 360 that are backward compatible). There's also "Deals with Gold" that has some really good bargains sometimes. That's where I got Destiny for $30 (same price as Amazon, so not amazing) and Titanfall with all of the content for $5. They update the free games on the 1st and 15th of every month and the deals section seems to be updated every several days or so.

I usually give the Xbox One subreddit a quick browse every day or so. If there's a good deal going on, it's usually posted right there. www.reddit.com/r/xboxone

EDIT: Red Dead Redemption is about to go backwards compatible and right now, a lot of multi-player content packs are free on the Xbox store. Log in and "buy" them so they're tied to your account:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-ca/Product/Red-Dead-Redemption/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025454082b?DownloadType=GameAddon#LiveZone

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,236 Posts
I have a ps4, and shamefully still playing fallout 4. Also have doom waiting for me. I am guessing Gears of War, maybe try to get Dead Rising if they ever make them compatible. I still have the 360 cd, not sure if It will play.

·
can you not
2,085 Posts
I have a ps4, and shamefully still playing fallout 4. Also have doom waiting for me. I am guessing Gears of War, maybe try to get Dead Rising if they ever make them compatible. I still have the 360 cd, not sure if It will play.
I just restarted Fallout 4 and GTAV. Both great games :)

I've been playing Fortresscraft: Evolved a lot. It has a ways to go before it's fully fleshed out but I already have almost 150 hours in it.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Still playing The Division on Xbox, getting a little old even after new content.....toughness 520k and still near insta killed in DZ 230+

EDIT: The game sucks, quit playing.

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #431
Red Dead Redemption is officially backwards compatible and is reportedly running better on the One than it did on PS3 or the 360. It's on sale now for like seven bucks.

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,481 Posts
Red Dead Redemption is officially backwards compatible and is reportedly running better on the One than it did on PS3 or the 360. It's on sale now for like seven bucks.
This news alone is making me consider an xbox :sad: Greatest single player game ever in my opinion

·
Registered
42 Posts
This news alone is making me consider an xbox :sad: Greatest single player game ever in my opinion
I agree, it's the only game that made me completely forget I had kids for 3 months. Child and family services let me off the hook when I bought them a copy.

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #439
Wait until August and get the updated console. It'll have HDMI 2.0, a UHD Blu-Ray drive, and the ability to output 4k. Not 4k gaming yet, but shit like Netflix, Amazon video, VuDu, and the UHD Blu_Ray stuff. 4k gaming consoles will be here towards the end of next year.

421 - 440 of 517 Posts