Supra Forums banner

441 - 460 of 520 Posts

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,246 Posts
Wait until August and get the updated console. It'll have HDMI 2.0, a UHD Blu-Ray drive, and the ability to output 4k. Not 4k gaming yet, but shit like Netflix, Amazon video, VuDu, and the UHD Blu_Ray stuff. 4k gaming consoles will be here towards the end of next year.
I am taking my unopened xbox back and ordering this one. The bundle they gave for the old gen is nice, but extra controller and $50 gift card cannot justify me not getting the newer technology. The new xboxs is smaller, has internal power built in, runs supposedly cooler, upgraded video card and new controller. Looks like only 2tb model will be available in Aug, 1tb and 500 gig are coming out in December.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,246 Posts
Just finished the latest DOOM, and it was surprisingly good given the last pile of shit DOOM3 was. If you enjoyed the old school DOOM, I highly recommend it.

Also picked up Borderlands 2 on Xbox1, remastered collection with DLC packages for $20. Loved that game back on 360, still tons of fun.

Anyone planning to pick up Deus Ex: Mankind Divided? Last one was pretty good.

·
can you not
2,086 Posts
Anyone planning to pick up Deus Ex: Mankind Divided? Last one was pretty good.
I have all the Deus Ex PC games and the original is my #1 game of all time, so I'll probably get it ;)

I've been playing Fortresscraft mostly lately. I rarely buy DLC but the Frozen Factory expansion supposedly added a few hours of gameplay.

I'm about 40 hours into it and have barely built any of the new stuff :faint: Needs a little balancing to be less grindy.

·
can you not
2,086 Posts
I have all the Deus Ex PC games and the original is my #1 game of all time, so I'll probably get it ;)
I will rephrase after looking at the reviews.

MICROTRANSACTIONS? :faint: Are you kidding me? And they're save locked? And preorder bonuses are one time use?

What in the ever loving FARK.

Complaints about performance and shtty mouse control as well.

WTF.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,246 Posts
^ Sounds like nowadays, only quality QA is done on consoles, where most of the money comes from.

·
can you not
2,086 Posts
You can't phantom how disappointing this is to me, especially after No Man's Sky turned out so meh (I didn't buy that either).

Wtf am I going to look forward to now? :(

Mafia III, Dishonored 2, Farming Simulator 17, Planet Coaster... that's about it.

It really irritates me that the best gaming experiences I have now are from indie developers. I feel like a hipster :faint:

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #455
Any of you kweerz playing anything new?

I recently got Forza Horizon 3 and Battlefield 1. Shit looks great on my new 65" 4k and Xbox One S. Still playing Destiny for now, though.

441 - 460 of 520 Posts