Supra Forums banner

461 - 480 of 520 Posts

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,483 Posts
Only game I've ever played all the way through 5+ times. I'll be signing up for PlayStation Now just to play the original when they make it available.

·
can you not
2,086 Posts
I'm going to be extremely peeved if they don't have a PC release this time... RDR is still one of my favorite games ever.

I have the Skyrim Special Edition preloading on my computer right now. Haven't played much other new stuff, seems like all the big releases have been disappointments :(

It's free week for Star Citizen. Holy hell what a mess that is :lol: I only lasted about 10 minutes before I deleted it... maybe I'll give it another shot when it's released. When I'm 65 :faint: Seriously, it feels like the new Duke Nukem Forever.

Only games I'm seriously looking forward to right at this second are Mass Effect: Andromeda, Planet Coaster (fcking FINALLY), Dishonored 2, and Farming Sim 17 (it's out, just haven't bought it yet).

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #466
Forza Horizon 3 is a lot of fun and looks amazing. It's the first game released that takes advantage of HDR on the Xbox One S (if your TV supports HDR). It's definitely more "arcade" than simulator. You can do all kinds of practical things, like: take an Audi R8, swap the V10 for a V12, put a twin turbo on the V12, gut the interior, then install rally suspension and tires so you can have a 1500hp offroad coupe. Pulling 100+ mph drifts through a vinyard is more fun than I thought it would be. The driving area is quite big and you can go pretty much everywhere. Lots to explore and secret shit to find.

Xbax mayn. you?
Xbax Uno.

Battlefield 1 finally got its hooks in me. The campaign is broken up into a series of stories focusing on different people from different countries. It's not terribly long, but it was pretty fun.

Multiplayer is quite decent right out of the box, but there are some definite bugs that need to be fixed and additions that need to be made. Small matches are 10 v 10 and the largest are 32 v 32. Starting out is rough, but you get the hang of it. What I really like is that you can still contribute a lot even if you suck at killing. Last game I played, I had only 3 kills and still managed to take the #3 spot (out of 20) on the team. Supporting your teammates and going for objectives counts for much more than those campy sniper idiots who only worry about their K/D.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Recently upgraded to a 1060 (6GB) video card. I am catching up on games I couldn't play when my last card failed.

So far I've torrented BF4, The Forest, Dying Light, GTAV, Trine 3 and FarCry 4. I cannot for the life of me find a torrent for Trials:Fusion that actually works. Please let me know if you know of any.

What PC games from the last 3 years would I be foolish to not torrent? I'll get the new Doom soon too. Before anyone mentions it, I am not interested in Fallout. Anything with spectacular graphics would be great since I've never had a big GB card before. It is pretty badass being able to FINALLY play shit on ULTRA.

Also, I can't seem to find a simple FAQ on modding cars in GTAV. I already did VisualV and the realistic driving mod. I'm looking for the car mods that lead to REAL cars are driving around. Mustangs, Porches, etc. that appear naturally in traffic.

From what I've read so far, it almost seems like you have to just spawn the modded cars, and they do not just appear naturally in traffic? That can't be.

Thanks in advance ya'll. Oh yea Im not on windows 10 yet, so if that's a requirement don't bother mention it.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,246 Posts
Been hitting Borderlands 2 lately, almost forgot how awesome that game is, the Handsome collection for xbox1 is sweet with all DLC maps and Pre sequel for $30.

Thinking of picking up Battlefield 1, the new COD looks like crap, I would really hope they scrap the futuristic warfare and stick with classics.

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,483 Posts
Been hitting Borderlands 2 lately, almost forgot how awesome that game is, the Handsome collection for xbox1 is sweet with all DLC maps and Pre sequel for $30.

Thinking of picking up Battlefield 1, the new COD looks like crap, I would really hope they scrap the futuristic warfare and stick with classics.
I wish I could by the updated COD4 without having to buy the new one

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,246 Posts
^ Time to cave in and buy an Xbox, there are plenty of unaccompanied minors there. :naughty:

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #476
Limbo went backward compatible today. I hear a remastered version of Bastion is coming to Xbox One and it will be free for those who own the game on 360.

·
can you not
2,086 Posts
^ Time to cave in and buy an Xbox, there are plenty of unaccompanied minors there. :naughty:
Ehhhh. I've played through it once with my sister so I don't need to. I wish I could get all four of us to play it, that would be fun :D

Limbo went backward compatible today. I hear a remastered version of Bastion is coming to Xbox One and it will be free for those who own the game on 360.
Am I the only one who thinks Bastion was way overrated? There were a couple of good songs on the soundtrack but that's about it.

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #480
I started playing through Mass Effect 1 & 2 again since I never played part 3. By the time I finish that, ME: Andromeda should be about ready.

Picked up battlefield for xbox, graphics look fantastic, gameplay is ok, just getting owned by teens is not pleasant, but still looks tons better than COD pile of crap alternative.
There's a pretty steep learning curve to this game. I like how they implemented the scoring system because you can be kind of a shitty shooter but still do well by supporting your team and playing the fucking objectives. My K/D isn't ridiculously great, but I am usually in the top 5 on my team because I capture objectives and issue squad orders. Those little campy fucks who like to sit on the edge of the map just to get kills usually finish way down low on the scoreboard.

461 - 480 of 520 Posts