Supra Forums banner

501 - 517 of 517 Posts

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #504
I’m calling it right now: God of War is going to clean house when it comes to Game of the Year awards. I’m like an hour into it and it’s amazing.

·
can you not
2,086 Posts
Just FYI: Skyrim VR with Natural Locomotion is amazeballs :drool:

I usually tend to lack patience when I'm gaming so I blaze through like crazy. This time, I walked through Whiterun, entered the Bannered Mare, bought a steak and ale and sat down against a pillar next to the fire (my bed IRL) and listened to the bard sing.

Felt like I was really there aside from the chaperone grid.

VR is awesome :)

I’m calling it right now: God of War is going to clean house when it comes to Game of the Year awards. I’m like an hour into it and it’s amazing.
Meh. Never got into that type of game.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
meh, those have been button mashers to the extreme lol, til now, doubt as many will like this one as they did before. they completely changed it from what i can see (never played them seriously). it's like devil may cry trying to be final fantasy.

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
If you are into (survival) horror games, and you are Resident Evil hardcore fan...you will pee in your pants like im doing now....

1998 - 2018...Oh man...Good old days...

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,356 Posts
Really strange, had a Super Street Figther II New Challengers from SNES dream that seemed to have lasted all night. Took my game to local game store, they lost it, then gave me some random game, then gave me a version of SF I had never heard of before. Woke up, went to drawer SF is at. Still there. I haven't played that SF in well over 20 years. I don't even have a SNES. Really strange.

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,356 Posts
I've been playing Warface for PS4 like crazy, as well as Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2 for PS2. I kinda suck @ Warface since I either aim way too far over left or right, but I've been enjoying it. Spec Ops are fun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I like simple games just to kill time. I don't play as often. For example, I like such reactoonz slot demo games. At least it’s interesting to play not just like that, but with virtual money.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I must admit, Apex is incredibly addictive and rewarding. I am enjoying it very much. SF APEX thread?

·
Registered
4 Posts
What are you playing and/or looking forward to? I've been wrapped up in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. This game is a lot deeper than it appears and if you're and achievement whore, this one will keep you busy with its 178 achievements. It also has the best and freakiest trailer of all time
One of my favourite games just got it on Nintendo switch

501 - 517 of 517 Posts